It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #4

nisaba

You can't see the fox's survival skills? Its focus? Its precision? Its nurturing of its kind? Its fitting into the universe and doing the job it was built for superlatively well?

To a fox, a bandicoot is just so much sandwich meat. But the nose of the fox and its beady little eyes point ever forwards along its True Path in life.

The feral red fox is one of my power animals. :)

beginagain

Definitely not enabled on this one. But thank you for trying.

Linfang

I'm on the fence getting the "Tarot of the Sacred Feminine", but still not 100% convinced. So, please tell me it's a good one.

cheshrkat

I really want to add "The Isidore Tarot" (from Theatticshoppe on Etsy) and "The 78 Tarot" (also on Etsy) but I have to wait for my tarot budget to improve a bit more.

nisaba

I'm not a huge fan of RW decks. I have a few, though, in anticipation of running classes again.

The pocket edition is available to me, but I'm underwhelmed and filled with bubbling ennui.

Enable me - why do I need it?

Carla

Because you can never have too many RWS decks. Collect them in every size. :)

nisaba

Because you can never have too many RWS decks. Collect them in every size. :)

<sigh> That's what I've been trying to convince myself of. Has anyone got anything else?

avalonian

Pocket Rider Waite

The Pocket Rider Waite - it's a lovely size, easy to shuffle (it's one of the decks that I'll shuffle absentmindedly just because it feels good). It's light to carry around, not so small that you can't see the pictures and really useful if you want to lay out a larger spread in a small space. Good cardstock as well, I've had mine for years sand it has spent quite a lot if time being carted around with me.

:) :) :)

Featherflight

Crystal visions tarot is on my iPad. I love the images and the responses I get from it. I would like to have it with me in person as a paper deck but I still am on the fence for some reason....perhaps because it would be my first tarot deck? (I have 2 oracle decks but no tarot). Enable me please?

Pam O

The Pocket Rider Waite - it's a lovely size, easy to shuffle (it's one of the decks that I'll shuffle absentmindedly just because it feels good). It's light to carry around, not so small that you can't see the pictures and really useful if you want to lay out a larger spread in a small space. Good cardstock as well, I've had mine for years sand it has spent quite a lot if time being carted around with me.

:) :) :)

The pocket size RWS is my favorite sized deck too. It is such a convenient size and the box is super heavy duty, not one of the flimsy ones that deteriorate as you use the deck! I have a great little bag it lives in and it is great traveler. :)