Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

decan

Just had an email from Amazon that they are chasing a new release date from the artist...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I didn't receive an email from Amazon until now, but on Book Depository the Bonefire Tarot is said currently unavailable; it's probably just a little hiccup.

wooden-eye

Just had an email from Amazon that they are chasing a new release date from the artist...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Not sure how hard they are trying to chase me, but I am right here- not even playing hard to get.
I am hoping to speak with my publishers in the next 24 hours to glean more info, (very different time-zones ), but
as I have heard of no date change- hopefully this is just a hiccup.
I received my artist's copies in a heavy box yesterday and I am in regional Australia. So Schiffer definitely have the decks and I can't see any reason why they shouldn't be straight onto fulfilling those pre-orders.
But then I think my understanding of the process is probably a bit simplistic.
I wish I could help more, but I will post here when I get more info.
I have faith that Bonefire boxes are about to be zooming all over the globe.

CharlotteK

Not sure how hard they are trying to chase me, but I am right here- not even playing hard to get.
I am hoping to speak with my publishers in the next 24 hours to glean more info, (very different time-zones ), but
as I have heard of no date change- hopefully this is just a hiccup.
I received my artist's copies in a heavy box yesterday and I am in regional Australia. So Schiffer definitely have the decks and I can't see any reason why they shouldn't be straight onto fulfilling those pre-orders.
But then I think my understanding of the process is probably a bit simplistic.
I wish I could help more, but I will post here when I get more info.
I have faith that Bonefire boxes are about to be zooming all over the globe.

Hi wooden-eye, thanks very much for the update! I'm sure you're right and they'll be out in no time. I for one can't wait, I've been really looking forward to this one :) The word 'chase' was misleading, huge apologies for using that. What Amazon actually said was that they were waiting for a revised date from their supplier. How are your artist copies looking, are you pleased with them?

Grizabella

When I ordered from Amazon last time, they sent me a notice that I could get the package at a place here in Washington at the Capitol Mall and I got it really quickly that way. When I lived in Oregon, it was always just a package that came with the mailman and took quite a long time.

I'm not able to order one but maybe I'll be able to entice Santa to bring me one. :p For my birthday I got a nightgown that says "Dear Santa, I can explain----" so maybe I'm in the roly-poly guy's good graces for December.

G6

Bummer just went out of stock for pre-order on Barnes and Noble. I have a credit there.

imno007

Bummer just went out of stock for pre-order on Barnes and Noble. I have a credit there.

I notice that the message says "Temporarily Out of Stock Online." If you're lucky enough to have a B&N near you, it's possible they might have a copy in store. Worth a phone call if that's the case.

wooden-eye

So I received a response from the marketing people at Schiffer and they said any delays to updates on Amazon etc. are only due to fact that most deck are in transit from the warehouse at Schiffer HQ to these online retailers. And statuses should change as soon as they arrive.
I have just asked about dates of availability in bricks and mortar shops and will report back when I know more.
I will possibly die of excitement if I ever see Bonefire on a shop bookshelf and would love it if any kind person could send me a photo if they see one as I have been warned it could be a good while for shops to stock them here in Aus.

Linfang

Hi Gabi

Just one question, will the booklet which comes with the Schiffers deck have more info than the original LWB?

xx
Lin

prudence

So I received a response from the marketing people at Schiffer and they said any delays to updates on Amazon etc. are only due to fact that most deck are in transit from the warehouse at Schiffer HQ to these online retailers. And statuses should change as soon as they arrive.
I have just asked about dates of availability in bricks and mortar shops and will report back when I know more.
I will possibly die of excitement if I ever see Bonefire on a shop bookshelf and would love it if any kind person could send me a photo if they see one as I have been warned it could be a good while for shops to stock them here in Aus.

If I see one in a store, I will snap a photo and post it. I can only imagine how I'd feel if this were my deck, and I saw it in a shop. I'd freaking swoon and need some assistance. Congratulations, again, well done.

I've not gotten any emails from Amazon about my preorder.