Are capricorns Stubbon

Amythist

Everyone tells i am stubbon due to my star sign but i wouldnt say that i was.

Could ant one give me any details on capricorn please

coldsuns

Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. Here is a stabilizing force, one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac. The Mountain Goat has intense powers of self-concentration, but not in an egotistical sense. Members of this sign find a great deal more confidence what they do than in who they are. Earth hangs tough when it comes to stabilization, so achievement provides that stability and structure. Capricorn is one very high-achiever! Without balance, however, Capricorn can become too rigid -- as in the tall palm tree, falling to the ground, under heavy wind-gusts. To be able to move with the winds of change, the Mountain Goat must bend and flex a little bit! That makes life much easier. Capricorn can also focus too much on achievement. Then they forget the little joys in life. When the Goat finally relaxes and enjoys life, his or her most delightful secrets emerge. No one has a better sense of humor than the Capricorn. Oh, that Cap might let us bask in that warm smile! :)

Extracted from Yahoo! Horoscope

azuremariposa

not necessarily stubborn...just very determined...and there are lots of other things that contribute to how you are than just your sun sign...you can get your chart done for free at www.astro.com
there are other free things there for interpretation as well...good luck! and many blessings to all...

HudsonGray

Depends on what you want to believe. I'm Capricorn & stubborn, but I'm also of Germanic & Austrian origin, who are known for stubborness. My sig other is a Gemini & stubborn as all getout, but he claims it's from his Irish heritage. When we butt heads, neither moves.

Ethnic? Astological? Just being 'people'? Anybody's guess. I've definately met Capricorns who weren't stubborn, if that makes any difference.

Minderwiz

I tend to take Capricorns as realistic planners who try to keep to their plan, even if it means moving in small steps. However Taureans are far more stubborn - typical bulls!

One thing to remember is that the Sun sign is only a part of the personality - the Ascendant , Moon and other planets play an imporant role - A Capricorn Sun sign person may be predominantly water and mutable - a veritable Pisces! So a check on your other signs is well worthwhile.

Mimers

My Mom is a Capricorn and I answer with a big YES to your question!

She sometimes drives me nuts, but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!

:D

DeLani

Oh, yeah. I'm a cappy, and believe me, we are stubborn when we want to be. We're pragmatic, usually, so if there is a good reason to switch or compromise, we can. But once we get our sights set on something...nothing gets in our way.
Luckily, I have Aquarius rising, so I am not so orthodox and unbending. It gives me an unusual outlook and a love of change and humanitarianism.

isthmus nekoi

Hey DeLani, I'm a Cap sun Aqu ASC too ^_^ It's fun getting to be all iconoclastic and crazy in that Aquarian way whilst having your feet firmly planted in reality.

To answer your question, Amythirst, Minderwiz raises a good point. Sun sign is only one planet in your chart, for a comprehensive understanding of your personality, it's best to take the whole natal chart into account. You can check it out by posting your vitals at http://www.astro.com