5 of wands- how he sees me

ameliajoy

I met someone cute recently through my friend. Later I found out he has a girlfriend but out of pure curiosity I pulled a card asking how he sees me and got the five of wands.
Within its context I think it shows that he sees me as flirtatious?
Or I just have a good wit about me?
He's conflicted about how he sees me? (Obvious reasons)

I also asked if he was attracted to me (because I can't tell flirtation from politeness) and pulled seven of swords.
I felt like this was the cards way of saying that it's sneaky of me to even ask such a question. Although usually people say it represents *another* person being sly and deceitful. In this case it probably represents me?

Any other thoughts?

DDwarks

To me the 5 of Wands means that he sees you as a "trouble" or a possible one. He has a girlfriend and because of your flirting/politeness (I am assuming you at least spoke to him here) I would say he thinks you looking to cause some trouble in his relationship.

Is he attracted to you? 7 of Swords.
He thinks you are sneaky. In other words, that you play it nice and friendly when in fact you've got an agenda.
Sorry if it sounds harsh x

ameliajoy

To me the 5 of Wands means that he sees you as a "trouble" or a possible one. He has a girlfriend and because of your flirting/politeness (I am assuming you at least spoke to him here) I would say he thinks you looking to cause some trouble in his relationship.

He thinks you are sneaky. In other words, that you play it nice and friendly when in fact you've got an agenda.

You're probably right on the money!

mabcosmic

To me, the five of wands in relationship readings means manufacturing chaos or drama.

The seven of swords is interesting, isn't it? I would interpret that he sees you as stealing his heart, despite his own reservations. :)

Marsy

I totally agree with this and my sentiments exactly! OP leave the guy alone.

Enlightenment23

I agree with your "flirtaciousness" part, but not the shy/coy type of flirting, but the sparring/teasing type of way. I've gotten this card before and it's pointed to a woman that is really great at "joshing" around with her banter.

He may or may not be attracted to you, but he will do whatever it takes to avoid you (7 of Swords).

ameliajoy

I totally agree with this and my sentiments exactly! OP leave the guy alone.

Don't worry, I will. Like I said, pure curiosity. Play with fire and you get burned (and burn everyone else in the process, too.) I don't want to be the seven of swords anymore šŸ˜­

ameliajoy

I agree with your "flirtaciousness" part, but not the shy/coy type of flirting, but the sparring/teasing type of way. I've gotten this card before and it's pointed to a woman that is really great at "joshing" around with her banter.

He may or may not be attracted to you, but he will do whatever it takes to avoid you (7 of Swords).

Yes that makes good sense!