SoulCards 1 and 2

pickled pixie

I've just discovered these beautiful cards! Does anyone use these? If so how do you work with them? What sort of questions would you ask when reading with them? I really feel a connection to them but not sure where or how to start working with them? :/

re-pete-a

I've just discovered these beautiful cards! Does anyone use these? If so how do you work with them? What sort of questions would you ask when reading with them? I really feel a connection to them but not sure where or how to start working with them? :/

I feel most would suggest a daily draw using them and see how they match up to what has happened during the course of that day...

I would suggest that you draw a card....a daily card draw...

leave it face down...

Then at the end of your day, flip it over...

If flipped over early in the day you may find that your trying to make things happen to suit the card....

We are very good projectors....Very magical ....and CAN make things work our way....

lark

They're good at digging around in your psyche....talking about spiritual growth...but mostly truths you might not want to look at or even acknowledge...they're kind of like a root canal.

sweetscarlet

I only have SoulCards 1, and I love them! I tend to use them in conjunction with tarot. Usually, I like to pull one at the beginning of the reading to help illustrate the main emotional overtone. It also sometimes brings to light a new slant to the reading that may I have otherwise overlooked. Very cool stuff.

Also, I think they're so interesting in that the cards very rarely mean exactly the same thing each time I pull them. The way I end up using them most often is super intuitive.

pickled pixie

Thanks for the advice peeps! I can't wait to start digging around in the murky depths of my unconscious .... šŸ˜‰

Emily

I have both Soul Cards 1 and 2 but I like 1 better. I wanted an oracle that had no system to learn and these cards are perfect. I only have one problem with them, I can't read for anyone else just myself. But the readings can get pretty intense.

pickled pixie

I have both Soul Cards 1 and 2 but I like 1 better. I wanted an oracle that had no system to learn and these cards are perfect. I only have one problem with them, I can't read for anyone else just myself. But the readings can get pretty intense.
Thanks for your reply emily :) What is it prefer about soulcards1? I think from online pics I'll prefer no 2 as they are brighter but you never really know until you start reading with a deck do you! ! :)

Emily

Thanks for your reply emily :) What is it prefer about soulcards1? I think from online pics I'll prefer no 2 as they are brighter but you never really know until you start reading with a deck do you! ! :)

I connected to the Soulcards 1 more than pack 2. I like the images better - pack 2 seem different. I was going to combine the two decks but once I realised I did prefer pack 1 then I kept them as two separate decks.

Aoife

I have exactly the same feelings and experience with these beautiful, powerful cards!