Good Spread Needed for my Death Year.

Ms. Jocelyn

Hello,

I am looking for a spread that will give me some insights into how best to use the Death card to create transformation and change. I have been reading and evaluating my life this year as the energetic card for me in 2016 is Death.

I hope this makes some kind of sense.

Thank you!

Jen P

How does one figure out their energetic card for a certain year?

Any info would be appreciated.

As far as energies are concerned and you want to bring transformation, I know you could get or wear some heavy energied crystals like moldavite. Here's a current thread on it:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=259193&highlight=moldavite
You can also ask in the crystal section of AT.

As for spreads, I don't know - probably there are good ones in the many tarot books on spreads. Probably someone will give you one in your thread.

Good luck!

Ms. Jocelyn

Calculation

Hi Jen,

I would recommend two books: Angles Arrien's "Tarot Handbook" as well as Mary K. Greer's "Who are you in the Tarot", if you are interested in reading more about the Personal Year.

It is calculated by taking the month + day of birth+ the current year.

For instance: if your birthday was March 3, your Personal year this year would be this:

-------

If you add these up, you would get 2022 (2+0+2+2)= 6

Your Personal Year this would be the 6 The Lovers. You would be dealing with issues surrounding relationships.

Does this make sense?

Jen P

Hi Jen,

I would recommend two books: Angles Arrien's "Tarot Handbook" as well as Mary K. Greer's "Who are you in the Tarot", if you are interested in reading more about the Personal Year.

It is calculated by taking the month + day of birth+ the current year.

For instance: if your birthday was March 3, your Personal year this year would be this:

-------

If you add these up, you would get 2022 (2+0+2+2)= 6

Your Personal Year this would be the 6 The Lovers. You would be dealing with issues surrounding relationships.

Does this make sense?

Yes - thanks so much Ms. Jocelyn!