The Wild Unknown Tarot - VI Pentacles

Sulis

Against a dark background we see a the silhouette in white of a plant. The plant has 6 red coloured seeds or buds, they almost look like roses to me.. Looking closely at them, each one is inscribed with a pentagram.

This image says 'new growth' to me.
The 6s in tarot for me are related to The Lovers (also a 6) and so are about relationships with others, communication and the choices we make to restore balance to our lives after the change and upset that happens with the 5s. 6 is a very balanced number, being comprised of two 3s - in the journey through the suits, they're a comfortable place to be; a little like the 4s but less temporary and less likely to suffer from stagnation or that feeling of being trapped.. There is a 'flow' with the 6s..
With the suit of Pentacles, we're talking about the element of Earth so this card is about the physical realm, health, security, money, work, posessions, things..

To me this card is saying that there was great loss or change with the 5s but things are getting back to 'normal' now and we need to make choices to continue that. This could be about health, money, making things happen etc.
I see the small red pentacles as buds; in the 5 the rose was dying, now it's growing again but there are more - healing is happening on a physical level and will continue if we are generous with ourselves and others - there is a nurturing element to this card. Those little buds could easily die if they're not looked after.

Attachments

• 6 Pentalces.jpg
    6 Pentalces.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 704

theboomz

I just got this deck TOday, and I'm so excited.

Those six look like ripe buds about to fall off and impregnate the ground, giving some new growth.

Sulis

They do and that makes sense too - maybe they're not buds but rose hips, filled with seeds.. So the flower has died but here is the potential for many more. That also fits quite well with the RWS image of generosity - the seeds will spread and that could metaphorically mean spreading wealth..

Glad you're liking your deck theboomz and welcome to the study group :).

kalliope

With the dark background and the glowing quality of the pentacle flowers/buds, I'm reminded of night-blooming plants. Seems like a nice depiction of the idea that good can come from, or after, challenge (being the easy pathway and flow of the six after the challenge of the five.) One could even say these flowers take advantage of the darkness, which might be the message in a reading.

theboomz

Taking that idea further, it could be a lamp to light the path.

Pixna

The pentagram flowers look pregnant to me -- almost ready to burst and either bloom or drop their seeds. They are so vibrant and full of life. The white branch and leaves on the dark, almost ominous background are a bright spark of light that seems to brighten and illuminate the entire card.

This card fills me with joy and hope when I look at it. I see it bringing the promise of new growth, improved health, new life, prosperity, and opportunity. To me, it embodies the exhilaration we feel when we are optimistic and have faith in a world of endless possibility.

Sulis

The pentagram flowers look pregnant to me -- almost ready to burst and either bloom or drop their seeds. They are so vibrant and full of life. The white branch and leaves on the dark, almost ominous background are a bright spark of light that seems to brighten and illuminate the entire card.

This card fills me with joy and hope when I look at it. I see it bringing the promise of new growth, improved health, new life, prosperity, and opportunity. To me, it embodies the exhilaration we feel when we are optimistic and have faith in a world of endless possibility.

That's the exact feeling I get from this card too Pixna and I agree, those flowers do look pregnant - a little like rosehips methinks...