Opinions about 10 of pentacles in the advice position

Valoisina

I used a celtic cross to ask about my previous relationship and if it would continue in the future.

Our relationship ended because we were living in different countries and it would have been impossible for us to be together in years. I need to finish uni to get my masters degree, develop my language skills and also collect funds if I even potentially want to live in another country in the future. We think there is potential for us but at the moment we arent together.

In the advice position I got 10 of pentacles.

This surprises me because I would have expected to get some other card, like 8 of pentacles to show the effort and work that needs to happen first. I just cant understand what this would mean in my situation. I would appreciate any insights.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Valoisina,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You need to tell us what you think the card means before others may chime in to try to help you. I understand you're confused so you're asking for help, but you still have to try. As you haven't done that, some replies have been hidden.

Also be aware that you will need to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you, and a general "Thanks" type post does not count as feedback.

Other posters, please hold off until Valoisina has given us her thoughts on the card.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards