The black and white Tarot Deck

reall

thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us!:))) happy to see you are progressing well!:))hope we'll get bnw n colored dressed verison!:))

stellar4

Really glad to see more of your artwork and the progress you are making with this deck; it is exquisite, absolutely beautiful, and so expressive.
I can't wait for you to be finished so that I can buy a copy! (Black and white version please..)

rwcarter

Proja82, your 6 Swords actually shows the 7 Swords. (Just edit your post to change the 6 to a 7.)

Do you still plan on coloring the cards to have them mass produced or are you going to self-produce them in B&W?

Rodney

Betsy

I really love your drawings and normally I'm drawn to tarot decks that are brightly colored. I would interested in getting this b&w deck.

Proja82

Thanks, Rodney

will fix the error, over the card, in Italian, there is written seven (sette) do not know how I managed to confuse me :)

it will take more time to finish the deck in b & w ... for the color will have to wait even more

the deck, when it is finished, will come printed with an American publisher

MissChiff

This will be Amazing! I can't wait to own any version of this deck! Very Nice!❤️

Deaux

These are truly stunning! The Empress especially seems to speak to me, and that card rarely does. You've done a lovely job clothing The World, too.

About the coloring -- You probably know this, but it's common for graphic novel/comic illustration art to be inked and colored by different artists. They're very different skill sets!

I'm sure you could find someone talented to do the color or even just subtle tints for you, in ways that would compliment rather than overpower your ink work. Many charge a lot less than you'd expect, and some might even do the work for a share of the publisher's fees, rather than upfront costs. (I can't swear on that, but having a major publisher already interested is a big plus) There are websites that help match up comic/graphic novel illustrators with each other and with jobs -- you can see samples of their work to see who might be a good fit. Let me know and I'll get those links for you!

Again, really, really nice work!

EvMaeve

I love these! You're doing wonderful work. Thank you for sharing! I hope these will be available to buy in the US someday. :)

reall

OMG! You make my day! :)
one of best bnw decks ever! :)) I'm sure will be fantastic reading deck! :) looking forward to see it in my shoping basket lolz:)) colored and color your own version wold be perfect as well! XD :)))