recieving female, male ambition prymids spread

HOLMES

hi guys this spread is based on the the triple pryamids spread from the ciro kipper guidebook,,
but instead of 3, I used two ,, and inverted the one so it looks like this.

female male
--------x------------x-x-x
-------x-x------------x-x
------x-x-x------------x

it starts on the left on the top so the energy is flowing downwards, and the next two cards can build on that, and finally end with the 3 cards on the bottom.

while it flows well with any tarot, it is designed more to be read with the combos oracle of lenormand or the kipper.

see your core card being one on the top , or bottom on the right is the energy setter. so you can read from there 3 cards down to the right and to the left, and your three cards combo on the bottom on the left and the top on the right is the ending of that energy flow.

the left side while others may see the female side as introspection(innerself ) or intuition for the purpose of this spread it is how the flow of the creator, angels, spirit guides teachings or wishes for us flows downwards into our lives.

I see the right hand in healing as the power hand,, and dealing with the present if not the past in tarot readings on the right side.
so the bottom on the right side is what we currently desire,, and the flow upwards is how we wish for it happen and perhaps it will.

I just used this spread with the deck of a thousand spreads to make the random positions and it worked like a master piece.
there is no outcome card in this read as the 3 cards at the bottom and the top are the outcomes.

in theory though I didn't read it like it earlier ,,
one could read the remine left to the right as you notice it is still lines of 4 times 4,, if you are looking for more depth.

though with the kipper/lenormand as I understand it the combos are everything and not so much indepth for each card,, that is why the cards can be read over here again..
like in a nine 3x3 spread.

Bonny

Wow, looks great !!

Very interesting and deep ...

Let me know if you are looking for sitter.
I just drew some cards for my career path and they were 'writing - travel - crystals' ...

So the spread you are talking about sounds subtle and helpful in detail by comparison.

Bonny