Artists Trading Cards

chrisam-crystals

ok, thanks for that. :)

jue xx

Chronata

I love making ATCs...in fact I have become rather obsessed by it!

The All hallows deck I just made was inspired and designed like a pack of ATCs.

so any project like this..I would very much be interested in!

Colly34

Hi, I'm new here but I'd love to be in on an ATC deck.
I've been making them for about two years and have quite a collection now.
Is it possible that there could be a complete 78 card deck?

Colly

chrisam-crystals

i was just going to say welcome to you on your new members thread, colly! :)

so i will say it here.....welcome to the AT. :D

i suppose that in the fullness of time a full deck will be completed, and i for one will deffo join in! lol

jue xx

rebecca-smiles

Welcome Colly!

Well, if people are still interested in doing an 78 card ATC tarot, we might as well do that too! I realise that some people may be put off by the prospect of so many cards, but i have seen many full decks created, and the minors have been just as inspired as the majors!

I should like some feed back on whether people would be interested in a full deck, when they think is a reasonable deadline, perhaps two months? three? and whether or not people want this to be a shuffleable deck. some of the best ones i've seen are not, as they incorporate three dimentional details, metal, plastic, and textile, making them unevenly thick, but especially beautiful. I remember a particularly beautiful one made from clear pink plastic, filled with tiny cut images! And decorated backs are sometime just as beautiful as the fronts! (with name on of course). I would highly recommend for a 78 deck that people only do 'originals' if they are collaged.

I would like to do a 78 card deck giving people real free reign on what they produce, so the only requirements from me would be that they are 2.5 by 3.5 ins.

Are people still up for this one? to shuffle or not to shuffle?

blackroseivy

Hehe, I'll go either way, I'll V back to see what is decided! :D

Colly34

I am happy do go either way also, although non shuffle enables a freedom of expression and artistic licence :)
I'm much happier with an ATC deck and the principle behind it too.

Colly

rebecca-smiles

Well lets kick this thing off, then.

please say who you would like to do!

rather than me making a huge list and adding you to it i will simlpy list people and cards as you are paired up with one/more.

Then lets keep it open. if it shuffles it shuffles, it if don't it'll be just lovely.

I'll set a date when everybody is ready, as this will take a little more time to get a full list and started than our 22 ACEO.

DraagonStorm

rebecca-smiles

If you want to start a ATC deck.... like i've done with the ACEO, you need to set some rules and so forth, and start a new thread...... Just some advice....

BB
DraagonStorm