If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

cheekyminx

Would their sun, moon or rising be in a water sign? So Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio.

Im just curious as I've spoken to a few ppl who do have a planet in either sign. So am curious to know how many of you have a planet in one of those signs :)

My moon is in scorpio, my sisters moon is in Pisces.

huredriel

Double water here - Cancer Moon, Scorp rising ;) ..... but surely it also depends on what planet is ruling the rising sign? Natal-wise my Scorp is in Neptune too though I don't know if that would make a difference. Surely houses would have an impact too as where the water is placed? For example my Moon is at the end of House 8 so interpreted in House 9.

Wandlimb

I am fairly intuitive and 'fey' but I'm Leo with Virgo rising and moon in Virgo too. In fact the only water sign I've got is Mars in Cancer. Must be the exception that proves the rule...

cheekyminx

I have NO IDEA :D lol You did that on purpose to confuse me Huredriel:p

Uranus and my true node both in Scorpio.

2nd house in Cancer, 6th house in Scorpio and Medium Coeli in Pisces.

cheekyminx

Wandlimb said:
I am fairly intuitive and 'fey' but I'm Leo with Virgo rising and moon in Virgo too. In fact the only water sign I've got is Mars in Cancer. Must be the exception that proves the rule...

I'm just wondering, I found it interesting as I've spoken to a few people and they had one or two planets in a water sign. But who knows eh? Just want to test this little theory of mine out & see how WAY OUT I am :D teehee

Belatrix

There is no doubt water element is a very important for those occult studies.
But,for deeper understanding things there,and specially in astrology,some intelligence is needed too.This time,involvements of Uranus and Mercury would be
desirable.
Astrologers are in favourable position,if compared to other people.They are able to know their own faults.And eventually to overcome their own weaknesses.
So,yes-for occult investigations water element is needed as the ticket to enter that world.Then,for further steps in those waters,we need some intellgence.to make those steps fruitful,and not only to drift there.

cheekyminx

Belatrix said:
There is no doubt water element is a very important for those occult studies.
But,for deeper understanding things there,and specially in astrology,some intelligence is needed too.This time,involvements of Uranus and Mercury would be
desirable.
Astrologers are in favourable position,if compared to other people.They are able to know their own faults.And eventually to overcome their own weaknesses.
So,yes-for occult investigations water element is needed as the ticket to enter that world.Then,for further steps in those waters,we need some intellgence.to make those steps fruitful,and not only to drift there.

Ah huh :) Makes sense. So these "intelligent" signs would be? ;) I probably don't have any lol

huredriel

Mercury in Virgo? ........ which would be *at home*, much like the Moon is *at home* in Cancer? :p

cheekyminx

Oh, Mercury in Taurus :D Oh I think I might have an intelligent sign in there.

Belatrix

cheekyminx said:
Ah huh :) Makes sense. So these "intelligent" signs would be? ;) I probably don't have any lol

Ha,ha.This is a good one.
Lets not forget that houses have qualities of their own.Then,look to aspects too.Aspects of planets to Mercury.
If Wandlimb has ascendant in the sign of Virgo,and Sun in Leo,then we just might expect that Sun is eventually in the 12th house-that is watery house.Also,it just might be eleventh house,and in this case Uranus influence will be obvious.