Magickal Tarot Set by Anthony Clark?

Le Fanu

I just had to bump this. I had a visit from Mr Clark, the creator of this deck, on my blog. He wrote the following comment;

Hi! It’s Anthony Clark, the originator of the deck. I’d just like to thank you all for your kind words regarding the work,… it is appreciated especially after so many years have gone by. Sadly Mr Murdoch, (a devout Catholic) consigned the work to oblivion when Harper Collins absorbed that wonderfull little publishing house Thorsons Press and dispensed with anything magical. Should anyone be interested in helping me get the work re-published my e mail is...
I just had to copy it here so that somebody, somebody with influence, might see it and set wheels in motion and get it back in print for others. This is a rich and wonderful deck from another era and deserves to be back in print. Anyone interested, they can find further info (his contact) over at my blog). Anyone?

Alta

Magick and the Tarot by Tony Willis. Look for a second hand copy, cheap. Best book on Tarot magick ever, imho. 978-0850306255

Barleywine

Magick and the Tarot by Tony Willis. Look for a second hand copy, cheap. Best book on Tarot magick ever, imho. 978-0850306255

I know I've mentioned this before, but for those who are interested, Tony Willis is still active on the "auntietarot" blog and has been posting a long-running series on the Major Arcana.

Alta

I am sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

MizGrace

I have the deck as I had a issue with getting a deck checked and analysed at to what it was. For years I thought it was a Thoth extension, I was really surprised when a AT member said hang on a second dont get your hopes up! ( something along those lines!) and the deck was the Magikal Tarot. The deck was inside a Burgundy I believe people call it clamshell box. I am having to get with it on all the terms still. I bid on it thinking I needed a Thoth as a way to learn another style instead of just Rider Waite. I dont know if there are other styles outside of Rider and Thoth. I think the deck is 80 cards or so. I havent sat down with that deck as I was peeved about wrong deck.it was at a time nobody was into tarot and I was dipping not just toes but whole body into the depths of tarot. I was ready to go head first without doing the hard graft!
it was crazy someone was selling it for no higher than 10.00 with P&P. I just thought this will be good to help me learn symbols. Of course cards and book I was looking at both like a muppet! going what symbol? I dont see a symbol on the cards there!

it took an AT'R to explain you wont see symbols from book wrong cards!

so I am interested in this thread and hope I am not butting in here. hope you find the book!ive logged the blog Aunties. have a great day !

Barleywine

I am sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

Seemed OK to me, Tony Willis also wrote the excellent companion book to the Magickal Tarot deck.