Pixie's Lenormand coming to US Games?

PattyMc

I preordered from Amazon (with a delivery date of today) and received an email today that shipping would be delayed, no estimated date yet. On Edmund's blog (the creator) it says "early September" for release so we will probably have to wait for another couple weeks :(

Patty

1Eleven

Yes, I did. I will be canceling my order.

Yelell

Book depository is charging $21 and is saying pre-order - 43 days to go :(

danieljuk

Amazon UK cancelled my preorder today :(

Unfortunately, we’re no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that it's been discontinued and is no longer available. You may find that it's still available from third-party Sellers on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace but I'm afraid we can't source stock from these Sellers.

I just hope it's moving back or changing release date or something.

1Eleven

According to the Facebook page it's shipping Oct 1. The lack of communication around this baffles me.

Yelell

That's the same date the bookdepository has for both pixie's lenormand and the morgan greer tin. *sigh* I'm sure they will be ready eventually, just have to keep repeating that patience is a virtue or some such nonsense.

starlightexp

I just sent an email to US Games on the release date and they are very good with getting back to me in a timely fashion. I haven't seen the final product yet either so I'm anxiously awaiting it. I do know what the whole design looks like but I haven't seen the actual tin. I know the shipments were due into them earlier this month so hopefully soon.

Thanks for hanging in there :)

Edmund

1Eleven

I just sent an email to US Games on the release date and they are very good with getting back to me in a timely fashion. I haven't seen the final product yet either so I'm anxiously awaiting it. I do know what the whole design looks like but I haven't seen the actual tin. I know the shipments were due into them earlier this month so hopefully soon.

Thanks for hanging in there :)

Edmund

Thank you, Edmund.

eolian

I put in my order for one of these decks at the amazon link. It says out of stock but will ship when in stock. It looks very nice. I have been on a deck buying binge lately. LOL

starlightexp

It it running a little behind in getting to the U.S. Games warehouse so it should start to ship out about the 1st of October. Just in time for the Halloween season