Vibrational Oracle

Madrigal

This has been out for a couple of years but I've only just now seen it. Despite the off-putting title it looks like it might be a good one to pair up with the up-coming Fountain Tarot. A review of it here on youtube gives you a look at every single card. I think I like it if I can get past the name and the new-age feel to it. It's spare and quite lovely.

Would be interested to hear from anyone who's used this deck.

nrg4vr

I really enjoy this deck. The artwork by Heather Brewster is so good, that I would happily buy any deck she might choose to illustrate! I use it to complement tarot readings, and also on it's own. I find I can connect with these cards quite intuitively - so don't reference the book that comes with it. I'm just looking through it now, and it's interesting as there are words on the bottoms of the cards - such as "Perfect Storm (this one is a favourite of mine as it has a raven) "Spiral Coil" "Release" "Cellular Collapse", etc... but I tend to ignore them - which is quite easy to do, as they're not overpowering the cards (if you know what I mean?). I love the imagery for the most part, and the use of sacred geometry. I don't find them to be a light and fluffy type of deck - there is a fair bit of depth to these cards IMHO. From what I've seen of The Fountain Tarot, I think they would complement it nicely ;)

Madrigal

Thanks, nrg4vr, for your thoughts. Still on the fence with this one.

nrg4vr

No worries, Madrigal. I understand completely! I remain on the fence with a few decks myself.

chorphee

I was afraid it would be a bit cold but it's not. I received it yesterday and it feels right. Easy to connect with and balanced. I really enjoy discovering this deck.

I understand why you said it can pair up with the Fountain tarot. They both use the contrast between light and dark, the use of colors, the geometrical lines in the "same" way at least with some identical intentions.

celticnoodle

This has been out for a couple of years but I've only just now seen it. Despite the off-putting title it looks like it might be a good one to pair up with the up-coming Fountain Tarot. A review of it here on youtube gives you a look at every single card. I think I like it if I can get past the name and the new-age feel to it. It's spare and quite lovely.

Would be interested to hear from anyone who's used this deck.

A beautiful deck! I've never heard of it before but now I wouldn't mind finding a copy of this. I like the title of the deck too--and do not find it off putting at all. Unfortunately, I don't think its available for sale now, brand new--you'll have to find it used from someone else who is selling their copy. Unless, I am wrong--and if I am, please someone - share WHERE it can be found! :D

ETA: OOPS!!

I was wrong! (YEA!) it is available here for purchase:
http://www.vibrational-energy.com/oracle-deck-vibrational-energy.html

DesertDream

I have the app on my phone. I like the art but the messages im not particularly drawn too enough to buy.

Belinda2

I really like the look of this deck but as far as I have seen you can only buy it is Canada the shipping to the US would be a turn off I am sure.

Celtictarot

Yep it is Canadian, but I bought the deck and it was reasonable to be sent to the UK. I love this deck's energy.