Fractal oracle decks

chorphee

Hi! What do you think about the Cheryl Lee Harnish decks?

I really feel attracted by the fractal cards but honestly I couldn't chose between the three decks she made (Path of the Soul, Divine Guidance, Return of Spirit). At first glance they look the same...and I haven't find a website where I can see all the cards and "compare" them. What are the differences?

Could you advise me one of them? Are they easy to read?
Thank you.

BodhiSeed

I had Path of the Soul quite a few years ago; the cards were beautiful (I love fractals), but the booklet was a little New Agey rather than grounded and practical for me. I ended up giving them away. On her website, she has a tab that says "The Goods." If you hold your cursor over it, it will display two reading choices (Path of the Soul and Divine Guidance). It allows you to pick a card, then it will show you the card along with the booklet information. Maybe that will help you. :) If I were to buy another deck of hers, I think I would get one of the later ones (I can relate better to those meanings, going by the online reading).
Ack! Forgot to post website:
http://fractalart.ca/

chorphee

Thank you for your reply ;-) I couldn't wait and odered the Path of Soul... I hope I made a good choice. I'm still discovering so I don't know what will fit me...

BodhiSeed

Thank you for your reply ;-) I couldn't wait and odered the Path of Soul... I hope I made a good choice. I'm still discovering so I don't know what will fit me...
The deck itself is lovely - I don't think you'll be disappointed with it. :)

chorphee

I just received it today. It is so special... I understand your comment about beeing New Agey but at the same time I feel that she lets us the possibility to go in different directions. I thnik it opens to new questions and I love that.

BodhiSeed

I'm so glad you're happy with the deck, Chorphee. The cards are beautiful, aren't they? :)
You're right that you can use your own intuitive meanings for them; if I'd had more confidence with using oracles back when I owned this deck, I might have kept it.