What is your favourite tarot card?

JadePixie

The Fool, I experience a mix of anxiety and excitement at the beginning of new journeys so I guess I like the fool the best, that carefree, happy and relaxed character is someone who I wish I could be :)

Emma313

One Two and Three of cups is great

The World comes up for achievements which is a nice reward and days the worlds your oyster, all feel good cards, the not so feel good cards are good too, like, ...come back on that one soon...

DoctorLecter84

I like XVIII the Moon, this was one of the cards that ever drew me in (the other is XV the Devil), and me being a Pisces, I feel a deep connection with the Moon . I love the connections with creativity, intuition, and mystery, also the Queen of Cups.

III Empress and the Queen of Cups in my deck, both Queen and Empress sits in their thrones, smiling with their legs crossed makes me think of Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in BASIC INSTINCT (charming and flirtatious without being nasty).

It's said that if a man is sitting next to a girl and she crosses her legs toward him, it's a sign she's interested in him and engaged in the interaction...So, when those two cards appear in my love readings, I can't help but to lick my lips.

And there is just something about that Page of Cups that makes me think of that voluptuous blond princess flirting me with subtlety...

think

Well my thoughts have changed since I posted this...

I'm quite a fan of the Tower right now. I don't know why, I don't like bad news or for anyone to be receiving bad news.

I love the Ace of Cups and all the aces actually. And the 2 of Cups.

I like seeing Temperance.

Falcor

Mine are Ace of swords, The Sun and The World. There is something beautiful about them that makes them outstanding.

DoctorLecter84

I'm quite a fan of the Tower right now. I don't know why, I don't like bad news or for anyone to be receiving bad news.

We all read the Tarot in different ways, but honestly I don't always see XVI the Tower as upsetting news. Sudden, unexpected -- but not always upsetting. An example of a pleasant Tower experience is -- you're getting ready for work, going through your routine then suddenly you receive a phone call from that close friend who is closer than your sister, saying that she had just found out she is pregnant, or her boyfriend proposed to her, etc. -- something along those lines.

I love the Ace of Cups and all the aces actually. And the 2 of Cups..

I love the 2 of Cups/XVIII the Moon combination as it makes me think of the enchantment of romance.

willowy

I'm another star fan! And being currently single,I'm a fan of the lovers card too whenever it turns up lol.
Although to be honest this often depends on which deck I'm working with and what question I'm asking. In the Anna k tarot,death is one of my favourite cards,while getting The tower card never seems so bad in Dorothy morrison's Whimsical tarot.
Even when it's bad news some decks deliver it with more style, or soften the blow a little by at least looking pretty-kind of like a good friend giving you the bad news.

Sulis

At the moment it's The World, specifically The World in The Morgan Greer Tarot..
I'm waiting to have my lower left leg amputated and this card is showing up a lot for me. She's actually standing and dancing on her right leg so I think it's very appropriate for me and my situation right now.. It also tells me that things are just as they should be and reminds me to focus on the bigger picture and now worry about the small stuff.. Again all very appropriate for what I'm dealing with right now.
I love seeing this card showing up, it comforts me and tells me that the decision I've made in the right one :).

Edited to add:
In the past favourite cards have been The Hanged Man, The Tower and The Moon and again, they've been favourites because they have been the cards that I have really needed to see at specific times in my life and related to specific situations that I've been going through.

Thoughtful

Never usually liked any betrayal of the Death card as being one that could be a favourite. l really do love the Thoth one, it makes me laugh, he is so busy prancing around clearing all the deadwood out the way. l liken him to a demented housewife who has spent all day lazing and before the hubby comes home gets into cleaning mode.
Not that this is me you understand :joke:

Michellehihi

At the moment it's The World, specifically The World in The Morgan Greer Tarot..
I'm waiting to have my lower left leg amputated and this card is showing up a lot for me. She's actually standing and dancing on her right leg so I think it's very appropriate for me and my situation right now.. It also tells me that things are just as they should be and reminds me to focus on the bigger picture and now worry about the small stuff.. Again all very appropriate for what I'm dealing with right now.
I love seeing this card showing up, it comforts me and tells me that the decision I've made in the right one :).

Edited to add:
In the past favourite cards have been The Hanged Man, The Tower and The Moon and again, they've been favourites because they have been the cards that I have really needed to see at specific times in my life and related to specific situations that I've been going through.
Oh this is a terrible news! I will pray for you! But I absolutely love the meaning you give to the World card in relation to your situation. You are a beautiful soul!!!!