Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 292 : March 4 - March 10

lantana

I've really enjoyed the Raven's Prophecy. People are right, it's pretty simple in its readings, but with how many dense and sometimes obtuse decks I have it's nice to have one that can give you a clear, straightforward answer.

I really need to edge it though, the corners are just falling apart.

Rose Lalonde

I didn't use my Thoth much this week. Did a 15 card spread on Monday for personal reflection, spent the next two days looking at it. Got out the LWB and placed the cards as per the tree of life diagram. Really great to look at and contemplate all the relationships, I highly recommend it. You will need a 6x4 table to do it though.

Nice!

Not a spread, but on that same note, the first thing I've been doing with new decks is laying out (on the floor) 78 in the Tree of Life. (After a long time of no new decks, my recent are Thoth or GD additions.)

Rose Lalonde

No time at all for me. Tarot's been on my mind a lot when I can't be working, falling asleep, driving, etc. but I miss the separate time I could devote to it even two weeks ago. Hopefully things will settle down at work soon! :rolleyes: