Bad readings

Ruby Jewel

Hey everyone
I just have a question for you guys,
Yesterday a woman came by for a tarot reading. Already The day before I Got this really bad vibe that she was that kind of person who was really sceptic.
So She came for The reading, and She was just like "no" "no thats not true" "im not like that" to every single thing i said. I told her more than once, that we could stop if She wanted to without paying. But She Said "no now we are gonna do this". So we kept on for an hour or so. But she couldnt relate to anything. In The end i gave her 10 minutes of palmreading because i felt it was The only way i could show her my skills. And here I could tell a lot of details about her life and personality. And She could relate to everything and was queit impressed i Think.
When we were done I told her that she could just pay me half The Price i normally take. But then She said "no we are gonna double that" ehmm okay?
I REALLY dont get that. Im so confused and The past day i really dont feel like making any spiritual work. That was a terrible experience. WHy would she pay double if everything was Incorrect?
She came to me because of The fact that a good friend of mine recommended me.
Have you guys had any experiences like that? I really need to hear, that im not The only one. Im a bit afraid that she Will tell bad things about me to others.
Thank you

I think it is important for both you and the client to realize something very basic about the cards, and that is that the cards do not "predict"..... they simply describe the energy surrounding the issue/client. I see nothing for you to be concerned about all these years. The cards say what they say. Her energy is her problem, not yours. In the future just let someone like her know that the issue is between her and the cards....not with you. You are just the reader....just the piano player, as they say... you didn't write the song.

The fact that you have let it bother you all these years is an indication that you need to build your confidence in the cards. She was not in charge despite the fact that she obviously feels she has to be in charge. Always remember that you are in charge of the reading...not her. If she wants to know what the cards say, then she needs to be quiet and just listen. Obviously, her intent was just to test you. Don't buy into the game. I would say you passed the test and now you can let it go.