What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Green Faerie

The Everyday Witch should be arriving anyday now. Why did I buy this deck?

It looks utterly adorable and fun; I'd say that's why you bought it! ;)

kittydorkdork

This week the postman brought: The Abyssal tarot & the Tyldwick.
This coming week I should be getting: The Alice tarot & The Fountain (x2!)
Later this year, whenever it ships I'll be getting: Dust2Onyx.

I SERIOUSLY need to go on a no-buy!

magicjack

It looks utterly adorable and fun; I'd say that's why you bought it! ;)

I hope your right I will like it because I'm not crazy about adorable. lol

Over the past 3 weeks the " postwoman " has brought me the Distant Past, Tarot of the Holy Light, Mystical Tarot and Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea. Hmm, maybe I do need an "adorable" deck. It does look kind of fun for Halloween.

Green Faerie

I hope your right I will like it because I'm not crazy about adorable. lol

Over the past 3 weeks the " postwoman " has brought me the Distant Past, Tarot of the Holy Light, Mystical Tarot and Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea. Hmm, maybe I do need an "adorable" deck. It does look kind of fun for Halloween.

I thought it looked really fun for Halloween, too! If nothing else, that would be a great time to use it. :)

Viridian

I haven't ordered much this year but I'm still awaiting these pre-orders hopefully coming soon!

UUSI - Eros Tarot
Ostara - I may have ordered multiple copies... oops!
Ian Daniel's Faery Enchantment Oracle

I ordered all three of these ages ago so I will be so happy to see them on my doorstep this Spring.

lantana

Person I split the Fountian BOGO with has informed me that my copy should be here on Wednesday! Can't wait to have a new deck in my hands again.

barefootlife

aaand we can add Slow Holler to the list of decks I'm waiting on. Please, something arrive before I have to leave for a month on the 3rd. I want a new deck to take with me and get to know during this work trip.

My begging worked! Mary-El arrived today, and I'm so excited to open it up and dig in.

Wooden Tarot/Earthbound Oracle, Carot, Tarot of the Crone, Fountain, Mme. Loviise's Scorned Oraakel, Tarot of the Zirkus Magi, Slow Holler, and the Trifoni Della Luna Majors/Minors (baby's first TdM!) are all in some manner of on their way. Alas, they'll mostly probably arrive when I'm out of town for a month. :(

Nemia

The Idiosyncradeck arrived here just now. Oh I knew I'd love it. This is a deck that can be read right out of the box. It's absolutely crystal clear. Can't wait to do my first reading!!!

Scarlet Woodland

Finally ordered The Dreams Of Gaia Tarot. Have been holding off till the dodgy copies worked their way out of the market, so fingers crossed I get a good copy :)

Barleywine

Golden Universal, because I wanted another RWS deck (or close clone) for my client readings, and previous posts here recommended it for that. I decided not to wait for a reissue without the "scabby-looking" Pentacles, because who knows if that will ever appear.