Tarot Kaizen

Madrigal

I just bought this and am looking forward to working with it. I've got lots of decks to choose from though and will have a hard time narrowing it down to just one lol.

yourwildlifecoaching

Compared to Tarot Playbook?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how this compares to the Tarot Playbook? I downloaded the kindle sample, but it wasn't enough to give me an idea of what the exercises are like.

Thanks!
Sue

Pipistrelle

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how this compares to the Tarot Playbook? I downloaded the kindle sample, but it wasn't enough to give me an idea of what the exercises are like.

Thanks!

Sue

Haha, well you've got both of the authors in this thread (I wrote the Playbook and Alison wrote Tarot Kaizen)... ;-)

I am still very much in the early stages of Tarot Kaizen but I feel that it is better at directing you to study your deck in a structured way, starting with broad brush strokes and moving onto the finer details. It's good because it's broken up into very bite size pieces, making it very easy to use. Alison would be able to tell you more about TK though - I'm deliberately not reading ahead. :)

The two books are almost like two sides of the same coin. Tarot Kaizen gives you that sense of progress and deeper knowledge and the Tarot Playbook gives you something to do when you just want to play with your cards. They are both designed to help you bond with a deck.