Shemhamforash | psalms

kwaw

Does any one know of any online resource that tables the correspondence of the angels of the shemhamforash with the psalms ? (That is, which angel goes with which psalm?) If it's out there, my web search skills have let me down!

gregory

Anything here any help (I don't really know what we are talking about but I LOVE google...)

There's also an old thread here that suggests a deck that may answer the question for you.

and Mark Filipas has reviewed another related deck here. I don't know if the card numbers correspond to the psalms in any way but if you are desperate enough I will get it out and look....

ETA I THINK this may be what you need.

gregory

grigori - was my pdf link anything like what was needed ???

I see the Ikarial Tarot was :)

Grigori

Probably, but am on my phone and can't open it to see :laugh: I've seen different versions (I think because the psalm numbering is not always consistent), so figure the more the merrier :)

kwaw

Thank you, you wonderful people :)

Grigori - you mention in the thread linked too that you scanned the lwb of the cabbalistic tarot and translated it - do you still have a copy I could have (french or english)?

Grigori

I didn't get futher than what was posted in the thread sorry Kwaw, time got the better of me and the deck is sitting neglected. Must restart though, it's my ambition to have a finished version.

The pdf I had is the same as the one Gregory posted.

gregory

Oh goody so my belief that it was the info he wanted was spot on. I must be learning something right... :D

I'll see how long that booklet is, kwaw; I leave the country soon for a scannerless home, but if it's SMALL....

kwaw

Cheers both, the pdf had the information I was looking for in regards to a little project I am planning, much appreciated :)

gregory

So you don't need the LWB ?