My new Crystal Ball

celticnoodle

I pick them up all the time at the Rock shop in town. I just haven't bought one yet. For some reason I'm into crystal towers and pyramids at the moment.

oh, I love those too! I have one gorgeous white one--looks like a mountain with snow on it. :D It stands about 4" tall. I kept admiring it for days on end in the store, and then had a dream where my deceased aunt came to me and told me to go ahead and buy it. :bugeyed: So, the next day, I did! :D I swear, I do think she helps me find these things! :laugh: I also have a few smaller ones.

You may even be able to scry with them. You can scry with anything--so why not try it? If you are able to do so, you'll have to be sure to open a thread sharing that experience with us and how it worked out. I'd LOVE to hear about it. :)

Syeraph

oh, I love those too! I have one gorgeous white one--looks like a mountain with snow on it. :D It stands about 4" tall. I kept admiring it for days on end in the store, and then had a dream where my deceased aunt came to me and told me to go ahead and buy it. :bugeyed: So, the next day, I did! :D I swear, I do think she helps me find these things! :laugh: I also have a few smaller ones.

You may even be able to scry with them. You can scry with anything--so why not try it? If you are able to do so, you'll have to be sure to open a thread sharing that experience with us and how it worked out. I'd LOVE to hear about it. :)

How do you scry?

To be honest and I honestly have just now become ok with talking about this As it's always been taboo. My speciality is mostly mediumship.... So I just see pictures or hear things. Usually like a picture in my head. (Clairvoyant?) anyway I'm still getting used to it and have only done it every so often.

So is scrying using it to focus the images in your mind? Or actually seeing the images in the stone?

celticnoodle

How do you scry?

To be honest and I honestly have just now become ok with talking about this As it's always been taboo. My speciality is mostly mediumship.... So I just see pictures or hear things. Usually like a picture in my head. (Clairvoyant?) anyway I'm still getting used to it and have only done it every so often.

So is scrying using it to focus the images in your mind? Or actually seeing the images in the stone?

As I always mention, I am no expert at this, but I have read over and over again and also picked up some tips along the way from others who scry as well as with my own experiences. However--

1. Make sure you are relaxed when you scry.
2. Start off slow--and if you begin to feel ANY eye strain or eye pain or feel a headache coming on - STOP for the day!
3. Don't feel like you MUST light a candle, read only in a very dark room, etc. etc. I've read the ball while sitting in a car with my mother-who was driving--in the middle of the day--so it truly doesn't matter to have dimmed lights, candles lit, etc. etc.
4. remember that some pictures may come through as symbols. So, consider using a dream dictionary to see what the pictures could mean.
5. You do not need to keep your crystal covered with a black cloth--however, do not leave it out where the sun will hit it--as it actually CAN start a fire! :bugeyed: I believe it was on this site that someone here did or nearly did have a fire as a result of their crystal ball, sitting on a table in front of a window--with the sun shining down on it.
6. For most people--when you are close to getting things to come to you in the ball, you'll first notice 'clouds' inside the crystal ball developing.

Now, since you are a medium--you may have an easier time (or not) with scrying. I say this because you are at least use to receiving information clairvoyantly, and clairaudiently (hearing). I'm also a psychic medium and have clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairalient, claircognizant & clairgustant abilities.

Each of these abilties can also come through in my tarot readings as well as with scrying, so pay attention to ALL your senses/abilities and do your best to trust your instincts. After all, just like with the cards, the crystal ball is just a tool. The ability is actually inside of YOU, not the object at hand.

Enjoy it. Let it be fun. Don't get discouraged or upset if you sit down to scry and nothing happens. Nothing is 100% and some days are better then others.

There is a book that I always enjoyed and recommend to others--but right now I cannot recall the title--(and JUST now, her name came to me and the title!--:laugh:)

It is called: "Crystal Ball Gazing: The Complete Guide to Choosing & Reading Your Crystal Ball" by Uma Silbey. You can find it very inexpensively online, I am sure. I have it somewhere--and have read through it a few times myself. Loved it. However, as for Choosing your ball--that I feel is totally up to the person. Sometimes cost comes into play-and sometimes not. But like with anything you do--whatever you find and buy can work for you IMO. But sometimes they do literally seem to call you to them!

GotH has the most incredible stories - especially about her and her "Frankie". :D

eta: oops, forgot this question too-

both actually. You may see actual pictures and scenes like in a movie inside the ball happening. And, of course, you can see it actually taking place within your mind too.

Syeraph

As I always mention, I am no expert at this, but I have read over and over again and also picked up some tips along the way from others who scry as well as with my own experiences. However--

1. Make sure you are relaxed when you scry.
2. Start off slow--and if you begin to feel ANY eye strain or eye pain or feel a headache coming on - STOP for the day!
3. Don't feel like you MUST light a candle, read only in a very dark room, etc. etc. I've read the ball while sitting in a car with my mother-who was driving--in the middle of the day--so it truly doesn't matter to have dimmed lights, candles lit, etc. etc.
4. remember that some pictures may come through as symbols. So, consider using a dream dictionary to see what the pictures could mean.
5. You do not need to keep your crystal covered with a black cloth--however, do not leave it out where the sun will hit it--as it actually CAN start a fire! :bugeyed: I believe it was on this site that someone here did or nearly did have a fire as a result of their crystal ball, sitting on a table in front of a window--with the sun shining down on it.
6. For most people--when you are close to getting things to come to you in the ball, you'll first notice 'clouds' inside the crystal ball developing.

Now, since you are a medium--you may have an easier time (or not) with scrying. I say this because you are at least use to receiving information clairvoyantly, and clairaudiently (hearing). I'm also a psychic medium and have clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairalient, claircognizant & clairgustant abilities.

Each of these abilties can also come through in my tarot readings as well as with scrying, so pay attention to ALL your senses/abilities and do your best to trust your instincts. After all, just like with the cards, the crystal ball is just a tool. The ability is actually inside of YOU, not the object at hand.

Enjoy it. Let it be fun. Don't get discouraged or upset if you sit down to scry and nothing happens. Nothing is 100% and some days are better then others.

There is a book that I always enjoyed and recommend to others--but right now I cannot recall the title--(and JUST now, her name came to me and the title!--:laugh:)

It is called: "Crystal Ball Gazing: The Complete Guide to Choosing & Reading Your Crystal Ball" by Uma Silbey. You can find it very inexpensively online, I am sure. I have it somewhere--and have read through it a few times myself. Loved it. However, as for Choosing your ball--that I feel is totally up to the person. Sometimes cost comes into play-and sometimes not. But like with anything you do--whatever you find and buy can work for you IMO. But sometimes they do literally seem to call you to them!

GotH has the most incredible stories - especially about her and her "Frankie". :D

eta: oops, forgot this question too-

both actually. You may see actual pictures and scenes like in a movie inside the ball happening. And, of course, you can see it actually taking place within your mind too.

Thank you for this guide and book suggestion, I will look into it. Yes I already use the abilities with or without the tarot. I just use tarot to help focus. I usually get so much information at once, its hard to process and categorize lol. I am trying to strengthen my mind as to be able to focus better. Thanks !

celticnoodle

Thank you for this guide and book suggestion, I will look into it. Yes I already use the abilities with or without the tarot. I just use tarot to help focus. I usually get so much information at once, its hard to process and categorize lol. I am trying to strengthen my mind as to be able to focus better. Thanks !

Y.W. and oh yes, I so understand where you're coming from. I find it easier also to use a tool-such as the cards, etc. Good Luck to you with all this!

cozmo0_4

That is by far the most beautiful crystal ball I've ever seen. I have never gotten anything from any that I've looked at - even pictures. I've seen the ones posted on sites asking what do you see - personally never seen a thing, until now. The whole of the ball moves like smoke inside just in the picture, and I saw a piranha swimming with his lovely teeth showing. Love it - beautiful !

celticnoodle

That is by far the most beautiful crystal ball I've ever seen. I have never gotten anything from any that I've looked at - even pictures. I've seen the ones posted on sites asking what do you see - personally never seen a thing, until now. The whole of the ball moves like smoke inside just in the picture, and I saw a piranha swimming with his lovely teeth showing. Love it - beautiful !

:laugh: well, I'm happy that others are able to see things in this ball. I think I'd rather see something different from a piranha, but then I thought perhaps I should look it up in a dream dictionary--because you never know--it could mean something not so bad.

So, I did here: http://www.edreaminterpretation.org/piranha/

Piranha
/Animals /P /Piranha

To see piranhas in your dream suggests that something is eating away at your unconscious. You need to release some of those pent up feelings and confront those issues that are causing internal conflict.

Related Dreams

Piranha Symbolic of a large group of spiritual enemies

Well, it does indeed make sense for me--if this is for me. interesting!

Thanks, Cozmo.