Which crystals go best with which ?

cozmo0_4

I've read about some crystals which strengthen the energies of crystals, and wondered is there somewhere that tells you which crystals 'match' together or are there any crystals that work against each other.

Being a newbie to crystals I'm randomly picking ones that I feel right on each visit, but I'm not sure about using them together.

I've Google search a few things but maybe I'm not using the correct terminology to find this out.

Any assistance or insights would be great.
Thanks.

celticnoodle

I'm also very curious and interested in this, so glad to see you posted here asking for aid. I did google "crystals and their herbal counterparts" and this first popped up.

https://books.google.com/books?id=U...crystals and their herbal counterpart&f=false

it looks a bit interesting and I've heard of this book before but I don't own it. Its suppose to be a great book. I'm going to scroll through it as much as I can at this site to see what all it mentions. I did find this so far:

1. Sage and Sweetgrass are associated with quartz and are counterparts to this stone.

I really can't find anymore, and even tried to google specific crystals & herbs together- like "emerald and its herbal counterpart" but to no avail so far. If I can find anymore, I'll post here what I do find.

cozmo0_4

Ahh. How lovely. I'll have a scroll through this too. It's tough working out which words to use on Google to get a decent list of things as it usually brings up the first keyword.
I don't want to use crystals that will detract from each other together and although there's so much information, I suppose it's plugging through and seeing if anything crops up.
Thanks for the link.

celticnoodle

do post back here if you find other links though. I tried for awhile to find more but it didn't pan out actually. I'm interested in knowing these links as well. :)