• Capricorn

Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

NMay

I am Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Gemini and Ascendant in Cancer.

EnchantedFairyForest

I'm Aquarius; however I feel like I'm closer to a Pisces.

I don't believe like I fit the Aquarius sign, does anyone else feel like they don't fit their sign?

Kristyjnh

I'm Aquarius; however I feel like I'm closer to a Pisces.

I don't believe like I fit the Aquarius sign, does anyone else feel like they don't fit their sign?

Oh yeah, definitely. My Sun is Leo, but I hate the limelight and am a total wallflower. Life of the party? Yeah, try in the corner with a good book. I suppose I am fiercely loyal to my friends, and expect them to be the same. And when in small groups of people I'm close to I'm pretty loud and boisterous (And when I'm drunk).

My personality fits much more with Virgo and Gemini, which both play predominant roles on my chart (Gemini Rising, and Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Virgo).

Marie-Bernard

A week ago all I knew was sun sign Gemini, then I decided to find out more about astrology, that was a big mistake. Turns out my sun is in the 8th house (Scorpio's house), my moon is in Scorpio in the 12th house, and Scorpio is my rising sign, too. I'm not a happier person for knowing all that.

enchanted-dragoness

Cancer, and sun sign is Gemini, I believe.

Vetch

A week ago all I knew was sun sign Gemini, then I decided to find out more about astrology, that was a big mistake. Turns out my sun is in the 8th house (Scorpio's house), my moon is in Scorpio in the 12th house, and Scorpio is my rising sign, too. I'm not a happier person for knowing all that.

Yet you are still the you. This ^ is an example how astrology should not be used.
- Scorpio is not worse than any other sign, it offers gifts and challenges.
- You are what you are. No chart will ever change that.
- Astrology may be a tool that can be used to understand tides and to work with them - inner tides and tides of the world. It does not offer a blueprint of The Truth.

:)

Luna-Ocean

I'm an Aquarius with Libra rising but only by 5 mins just after midnight i was nearly a Capricorn i do tend to be more practical and not usually like my star sign, but then i do have those moments of being way up in the clouds.

PrincessPaulina

ITA with Vetch!

My sun sign is Aries, Ascendant in Libra; but I'm also a "Plutonian", like you, because my Moon is in Scorpio, with Pluto smack dab on the Ascendant.
If you Google "Plutonuian", there's tons of info on what it means to be a "Scorpio type", both good & bad!

Personally, I get along with Scorpios -- they tend to have a challenging rap, true, but as a general rule they are (for the most part) extremely just & loyal!
I've personally never known a Scorpio to lash out unfairly, without provocation.
Not to mention that Scorpios are very intuitive, and usually correct about their hunches!

Without knowing you, and based on my Intermediate level knowledge of Astrology, I would assume that someone with a Moon in Scorpio/12th house is EXTREMELY intuitive, possibly psychic!
Sun in the 8th House only reinforces this assumption -- and adding Gemini to the mix indicates that not only are you a Visionary, but you also have the eloquence to explain well and get your message across, especially where mystic & occult topics are concerned!

Finally, Scorpios are known for their magnetism & sexuality!
Do you notice yourself being attractive to others?
Has anyone ever commented on your "strong" presence?
Do you by any chance have striking eyes? :)

With their regenerative energy, Scorpios have the capacity to age very gracefully -- my grandmother, a classic text-book Scorpio, looks and acts at least 20 years younger (people are always shocked when they find out her age!)

I am VERY grateful for the Scorpio influences in my chart -- and I hardly think that a boost in intuition, magnetism, and regenerative capacity is something that any of the "nicer" signs would object to! :D

Ronia

A Sun in the 8th doesn't make you a Scorpio. I am a Scorpio but my Sun is in the 9th. Does this make me Saggittarian? No. My Jupiter and his relations to the other planets may make me (or not) more such.

P.S. The 8th will make you more secretive yet more of a power player. Not too bad. Of course, it will depend largely on the other planets' placement. A chart is ONE picture. It contains many pieces, like a puzzle, but the picture is only ONE. Taken on their own, the pieces mean little, they gain on meaning in relation to each other. Just like in a puzzle.