What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

greatdane

Checked out the Magic Cards...

You must let us all know how you like them! :)) They look very...interesting.

GD

Asher

I got the Transparent Oracle in the mail today! Beautifully produced and packaged, a proud successor to the Transparent Tarot.

Asher

prettywicked

Got my "Legacy of the Divine" set in the mail today!! Very fast shipping since I just ordered them from Amazon 3 days ago, couldn't be happier.

Wendywu

A courier brought me Gussie the Northern Gold Tarantula and everything she needs :)

The enabling thread suggested I ought to get a deck to celebrate her arrival so I bought the Tarot of Oz :D I dipped out on the copy Griz was selling the other day but I found this shrinkwrapped copy on Ebay.

So - a Tarot on Oz is on it way. So I guess I'd better get the rest of the Oz books (I only read a few and I know there are loads).

Tarot Orat

Yay for Gussie and her excuse for you to buy a new deck! Definitely, she needs a housewarming gift :)

I'm all thrilled because *most* of my latest Amazon order arrived: the Lo Scarabeo Tarot, the Book of Thoth, and DuQuette's "Understanding A.C.'s Thoth Tarot." Still to come is the Alchemical Tarot: Renewed - I hope that shows up soon!

Moona

The postman is NOT bringing me The Tarot of Prague. I had ordered it from amazon.de and they confirmed that they will send it. Then they kept me waiting for exactly one month before posting me today that they can´t deliver it after all ! :(

victoria.star

Shadowscapes...I dreamt of tarot last night and woke up thinking it must be Shadowscapes...

Altena

I am completely over the moon as I just received two of the most stunning decks ever.

During my trip to the post office I picked up the Ironwing Tarot, thanks to the wonderful Tarot Orat :heart: Can't believe that I finally have the full deck right here with me :D:D

To make my day even better I found the 1st edition Buckland Romani Tarot in the mailbox when I got home, thanks to the lovely Aurarcana/MoonGypsy :heart:

What a way to make my day perfect.....

la-luna

On their way to me are the following 2 decks:
- Tarot Nusantara
- the Tarot de l'Etoile by Roland Peschard I won en eBay yehaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

fairybugg

Clearly this has been a weak year for me already.
ALREADY GOT:Transparent Tarot, Animal Lords Tarot
IN THE MAIL RIGHT NOW: I gatti, I canni, Housewive's Tarot...
I am on a restriction now...