Advice on Yes/No questions - New User the Lenormand...

snowmoon

THANK YOU !!!!

Thank you Shade. Thank you Barleywine, Thank you snowmoon!

I saw the dog as in he'd be a loyal companion to me but I see what you mean as in he'd be a friend. I'm so excited about learning the Lenormand... I'm testing out the divination yes/no technique by experimenting with simple questions ....and seeing if it predicted accurately.

Based on your personal experiences how accurate do you think the Yes/NO divination with the Lenormand is?

I did a spread on his current relationship and asked if they would get married and they got The Bouquet, The Ring and The Key... That's a clear yes to me... Especially with the Ring as a commitment… But I find it odd b/c if we are going by positive cards then he's also marrying me too?

I'm interested in the 5 card spread system, why 5 cards as opposed to 3? I was following a nice technique by Donna Leigh where she pulls three cards and counts the positive as yes and negative as no's.

hi,

how accurate do you think the Yes/NO divination with the Lenormand is?

well, same as tarot,oracle card. I'm not a big fan of yesno questions. some people will read as the way they want it to be.

more, the questions itself is important. so basically if you are asking like will i get pregnancy? will i get marry? will i get marry with X ?

it is a wasting of time to ask those kind of questions.

do you want to get marry? the person could be someone else not X.

you got what i mean.

about 5 cards, it is the same as 3 card, it just give you more information.