Raven's Fool tarot

MoonGypsy

My very sweet and handsome man bought me a copy of the Limited Edition, despite our promise to each other to not spend extra money this month, and the cute part was he sold some of his collectible things to be able to do so, and it arrived today. 11/22 and it is very well done! I am quite pleased and will take my gushings over to the decks forum now. Thank you!

Oh what a sweet, sweet post, Manda! i am so happy that you have such a generous and sweet beloved! [as i do, too!] :love:

i am really happy to know you have received your package! My special edition was shipped yesterday, and i can hardly wait to receive it!

Hugs and blessings,
MG xxx

Manda

Oh what a sweet, sweet post, Manda! i am so happy that you have such a generous and sweet beloved! [as i do, too!] :love:

i am really happy to know you have received your package! My special edition was shipped yesterday, and i can hardly wait to receive it!

Hugs and blessings,
MG xxx

Well in your case, like must attract like. :love:

It came in a Priority flat rate box, so I'll bet you have it tomorrow. Just mine only had a couple miles to go. :)

oak_woman

Would anyone who receives their deck like to review it here, please? I just can't wait to see the special edition deck I've been lucky enough to win, but I reckon it might take a while to make it to the UK. I'm jumping up and down in anticipation! :)

oak_woman

Well, my prize deck has arrived! I'm very happy to have won it - thank you so much, Ravensfool. The card stock is really nice and sturdy. I love the colourfulness (which I'm not always a fan of) and the proportions of the cards - they're wider than average, nearly square. I'm not sure how well it will actually read, but the ravens are lovely to look at and to run through my hands.

And did I mention the lovely hand-painted box lid??!

I look forward to visiting the forum to gain some insights and to share with others.

A very happy oak_woman :heart:

delizt

anyone have pics of the finished deck? I'd love to see it! thx

MoonGypsy

Thank you I'm glad you guys like the cards! My partner worked really hard on them for quite some time. I think they are wonderful and have a personality all their own.

Yes, they <are> lovely! i love my set! But... i think you really, really need to create a booklet. A PDF than can be downloaded would be so helpful and immensely appreciated! Even a few key words would be very helpful. i want to know the inspiration behind the images and why they were chosen. :D

i already know about the "card a week" discussion plan for your forum...but that will take 78 weeks. Please, please reconsider creating a booklet for this great deck. It deserves it, sweetie! And so do we. :love:

Hugs and Blessings of Prosperity and Peace,
MoonGypsy xxx

PathWalker

I have a copy of this deck, and although I love the artwork I find it hard to read with. There is not much symbolism to go on in the cards - for me anyway. And no LWB was ever made I don't think?

Sacrilege as it might seem, I reckon it would look great with a few keywords written along the sides (it's pretty much square for folks who haven't seen it).
But it's shiny laminated, and I've never altered cards before - being something of a purist. But I'd really like to enjoy this deck more - so does anyone have any sure-fire suggestions for writing on them? There isn't a spare card to try on before anyone asks :(

All suggestions and thoughts welcome, with thanks
PathWalker