I'm so excited!

floracove

I've done some trading, and am now waiting on 'The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud'. And the book that goes with it!

*woot*

I've been wanting this deck for a long, long time!

*does the 'Faeries Oracle' boogie*

Aura Wolf

Congratulations Floracove! Welcome to the magical world of the faeries....:D ;)

Alissa

This is a magical deck... I hope you enjoy yours to the fullest.

floracove

I'm so excited!
I can hardly wait for them to get to me!

Oh, yes, just from looking at what few pictures I've seen online, and reading some of the threads here, I know they are magical!

And when I saw these up for grabs, and was able to, i jumped for them, i was so afraid they'd be gone before I could get them.
Since someone had posted to the thread before I got there, asking a question of them.
Usually, I pm, then post, so that may have been the biggest reason.

and the person I'm getting them from is someone, I think is a special person anyway, so that makes it all the better!

*sits on edge of seat, watching the mail box*

I traded with Hawks girl Dove, for a tarot bag.
It's Green velvet & satin.
When I opened the envelope, I knew that the Faeries, would love it!

I know, I'd be most confortable in velvet & satin!

*woot*

Jewel

Congratulations! This is a very interactive deck if you open your mind. I hope your faeries love the bag, if not they will let you know! *LOL*. Just browse through some old threads and you will see a discussion about that. They seem to know exactly where they want to live, and have no qualms letting you know.

floracove

Alrighty then, i sure will!

The previous owner told me they were very friendly!

sagitarian

Congrats hon! And welcome to our little faery playland corner. We always love to meet other faery pets (laughs). I hope you connect with your fae as deeply as i have with mine, and i hope you enjoy them as much as i have mine. Blessing you with faery site and faery hearing in order for you to hear and see their messages more clearly.

sagitarian

floracove

sagitarian said:
Blessing you with faery site and faery hearing in order for you to hear and see their messages more clearly.
awww, that's so sweet!
and it gave me goosbumps as well!
(((hugs)))

diane drizzy

Whee!
You will be soooo happy! What a great start for the fall season. And a cool new bag, hope they like it. Mine could be happy in an old sock so go figure! :laugh:

Jewel

Have you got them yet? They are friendly!!! Can't wait to hear how you like them.