I know nothing of the Faeries, so....

lunar_rabbit

Well, the faeries did it. They are going to come home to me. I had the option of buying the deck new, but I really wanted the one that called to me.

I love blunt! The faeries are going to fit right in here. My husband is the same way.... direct, to the extent of being a bit rude sometimes. LOL.

I'll be sure to let you know when I get them home. I'm sure I'll have a million questions. In fact, I do already come to think of it. When I get them home, I figured I'd just reiki the deck to cleanse it. Do I treat it like a tarot deck in that way? Any special rituals or anything I should do, or is that all in the book? Anything different I should do since it's a previously owned deck? I'm not a bit worried about any negative energy, but I'd like to do something to make them my own.

This is so silly, but feels right. :)

floracove

Ok, after reading this thread...

I had traded awhile back with a girl, for the goddess oracle, she mixed up some of her trades, and sent me the Halloween book by SRC. I didn't feel like bothering with a re-mail, either way, so I stuck the book back, and am trading it now for a candle holder.

Anyway...
Your talking of how the faeries work this way, has me wondering about this little mix up... Like they would get to me before the Goddess deck...

hmmmmm.....
*ponders*

Aura Wolf

Congratulations, lunar_rabbit! Have fun :D

Jewel

Dead Star said:
The Faeries Oracle is the only oracle I own. For some reason, as yet I don't really have a strong desire for any other oracles;

In my experience there is not another oracle or any other kind of deck that even compares with the Faeries Oracle. I do use the Fairy Ring, but always with a Faeries Oracle card to guide the reading, and occassionally a Green Man Oracle card needs to be added for insight. However the experience of the Faeries Oracle is much more personal, interactive and just simply not possible to compare with other oracles.

Lunar Rabit, when you get the deck see what vibes you get in relation to cleansing it. The Faeries are just different, once you get them you will understand better ... when you get these little vioces in your head *LOL*. They will guide you in how to treat them, trust me on this one ....