Transparent Oracle study group?

brightcrazystar

Yes, I looked at that, and it was what made me say that.

Mind you the attributions might be different, and there may be no Tree of Life correspondence, which I am *PERFECTLY* happy with. But this is clearly mapping to the MAthematics of the Sepher Yetzirah itself. Personally, I find a non-dynamic 2-dimensional model generally inferior to 3 dimensional models - such as the cube of space formed by the Sepher Yetzirah. I have done *extensive* work with this.

I am so JAZZED to get my two packs of these. Something tells me, from the way I saw the images, I wanted to get two of these. I had a very similar idea, but it was computer driven flash application. never got past the white papers cause i am always too busy.

Dancing Sparkles

I am overjoyed to find this study group! Just received my TO this week, still getting acclimated. I am a Tarot person, and have been studying and reading the Tarot since 2005. This is the first Oracle I have felt drawn to work with, I think because it focuses on the seven directions.

I hope to be posting a draw at least once a week as I get used to working with these awesome cards.

DS

NorthernTigress

I am overjoyed to find this study group! Just received my TO this week, still getting acclimated. I am a Tarot person, and have been studying and reading the Tarot since 2005. This is the first Oracle I have felt drawn to work with, I think because it focuses on the seven directions.

I hope to be posting a draw at least once a week as I get used to working with these awesome cards.

DS

I haven't done anything in the study group lately, but please feel to contribute.