The Faeries Oracle - any change with favorites or least favorites

September Pixie

bumping the oldest thread here up..

Mine havent changed but my Faerie Guide hasn't contacted me yet.. or perhaps is one of the other Fey .. my least favorite would have to be that one now *sigh* and my favorite is still the same.. although I do loooooooove to talk to Solus and Iris of the Rainbows!

Chronata

This is a really interesting question for me.

Because after working (and playing) in the Otherworld for so long, I try not to play favorites! :D

Still...when I started my journey with the cards, I was very much drawn to the Rarr, and now I think my favorite card to see in spreads is the Faery Godmother.

I still don't like the Bodacious One. He is an annoying twit. And he is laughing at me right now as I type this...so he knows I am only half serious.

lusso

i have had my faeries oracle for about a year and i half still find it confusing but my best card for now is o!that gnome as he always turns up in my readings so when i see him i know the reading is going to be chaos lusso

Trish76

Lol

I just posted this somewhere before I found this thread. My least favorite card is still G.Hobyah. Truthfully I had posted that I didn't have an aversion to him BUT when I focused on the card yesterday...YIKES. Evidently I'm either backtracking with these fears of mine or he's REALLY trying to scare me out of this funk I'm in. Either way definitely need to work with him and calm him down some.

I actually had forgotten that I was most drawn to the Dark Lady when I first got the deck. For me I think it was my suppressed passions and emotions that drew me to her in the first place...now that I have found outlets she doesn't have quite as strong a hold as she once did. Still has that knowing look though LOL.

My TWO new favorite cards are Sylvanius and Taitin the Sylph. They refused to be separated so they are definitely both on my path right now. =))))

Jewel

Trish,

If Hobayah starts hanging around too much, grab a piece of cheese (any kind) toss it out your door or window and tell him firmly to get out ... sounds crazy but it works. He usually results in malfunctioning appliances, computers, printers and the like. Two of my friends tried this and said it worked for them as well. Like I said, sounds crazy but it works :)