New Froud Oracle!!!!

faunabay

bodhran said:
Does anyone besides me think "The Boy" resembles a much younger version of Shaun White, the Olympic snowboarder?:D
LOL He kind of does. It's all that red hair! Plus the mischevious look in his eye! :p

Altena

I received mine yesterday and you guys are right: they really do speak out loud. Left them out last night so they could spend some time with their older brother(The Faeries Oracle) and the two of them seem to be getting very well along :D

Miss Divine

I'm still waiting for mine. I do hope I will have them before the weekend!

tabbycat

Llynn said:
Apart from that the deck is beautiful. And it turns out that the cutting of a Greenman that I have kept for many years (as my ideal Greenman) is the one from this deck!

I got my copy of the deck today and yes, it's that wonderful Greenman! I cut him out of the Radio Times many years ago because I loved him so, but there was no artist credit on the image. I've trawled the Net for years trying to find out who painted him, so it's great to finally know. And he's a Froud - well, that should have been obvious reallly. I've always thought he looked a bit like Peter Ustinov! I even put him on a bag, so this oracle has a home - but how do I evict the current deck that's living in it, the R&R? :D

Attachments

• greenmanbag.jpg
    greenmanbag.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 133

Elven

I received mine today - and realized Ive left it in the car!! arrgh!! Its OK there but they'll be cold tonight - I'll cop it from them on the first reading maybe :p

Cant wait to open them!

Llynn

tabbycat, that's a beautiful bag! Hope things went well with the eviction :)

tabbycat

Llynn said:
tabbycat, that's a beautiful bag! Hope things went well with the eviction :)
The Heart of Faerie is still in its box! I relented and let the R&R stay. I need to get round to making its own special bag with an appropriate picture, but I need to get the inkjet printer working again.

MysticalMoose

I just ordered mine from Book Depsitory. I love the look of the scans & the backs are beautiful! Really looking forward to getting them!! :D

Charmy

I loveloveLOVE this deck!

I picked this up at my local bookstore (for an amazing price!) on a whim at the weekend, and I haven't been able to put it down since.

From the first read they were crazily accurate for me. Plus the artwork is so beautiful.

Love it :)

MysticalMoose

Mine JUST ARRIVED :party: Just opened it!!!! :D

& oooooooooh its lovely!

All in perfect condition, no warped or wonky cards at all I'm happy to report :)
I love the Faeries Oracle but I think I'm going to love this one more, I love the artwork & the backs are just wonderful. These little folks seem really alive & raring to go.. in fact I'm goin to make a cuppa now & go & look thru the book once I've sorted my favourites & cards I'm not keen on oooh..... "The Paradox" I don't like that one at ALL & "The Boy" is Creepy!

:)