Can't predict with the LeNormand

Golden Moon

Hello everyon! I don't know if any of you have this problem that i'm haing with my LeNormand cards? As hard as I try I can't predict with the LeNormand cards, (But I can predict with Tarot Cards). I look at the LeNormand card when I do a reading and nothing comes out, so I turn to Tarot. The only strong filed I have with the LeNormand is doing is psychical and personality discriptions about people or places, and apart from that dates. Other than that, I'm running on empty. :(

Can anyone relate to me?

emmsma

Perhaps its just not time for Lenormand for you. I've had readings that just said nothing to me no matter how long I looked the cards over. No matter how I pondered. Other times, they are almost shouting, the message is so clear.

Same can happen with tarot. Might be the timing, might be the question.

Put 'em away for a bit. See if they want to talk t you later - about something else.

Golden Moon

emmsma said:
Perhaps its just not time for Lenormand for you. I've had readings that just said nothing to me no matter how long I looked the cards over. No matter how I pondered. Other times, they are almost shouting, the message is so clear.

Same can happen with tarot. Might be the timing, might be the question.

Put 'em away for a bit. See if they want to talk t you later - about something else.

I sure will do that:). It's kind of sad because when I started reading LeNormand Cards (And it's been a while) they would speak to me. But now they don't/

But thanks for the advice. :D

emmsma

What was really frustrating for me was, when I could read easily for others and my personal readings were gibberish.

I've been doing the Lenormand Circles here for the last few months. I always do the monthly spread to read for myself before trying the spread on others. I looked at the spread for days. discussed the cards with my hubby for hours trying to make sense of it.

I was actually dreading doing the reading exchange since the spread didn't make any sense to me. When I took the plunge and did the reading - it was beautiful and crystal clear. Got good feedback that told me it was accurate for the sitter as well.

But for whatever reason, that spread will not work for me when I am reading for myself.

Reading. It can be weird. :)

rif

I never thought I'd ever touch any oracle deck (never say never!) yet I find the Lenormand speak quite clearly to me, and work much better for me with concrete or material matters than tarot.

Maybe it's how you learned the Lenormand card meanings, or how you read with them? I find they read differently from tarot. I don't really "look" at them, at least not to find meaning in the cards. I see the symbol and let it form an association in my mind.

I also don't go out of my way to think about what ever card combination means every time I look at them; sometimes it works better if I let a story flow, and then the combinations happen naturally.