Are any familiar with this deck?

Teheuti

I got one on eBay a while back. The stock is more flimsy than we are used to - being made from a non-plasticized card stock. The back is totally mat, the front has a light shine of a coating that fixes the inks. The images are in color, collaged on a monochrome light brown background portraying 18th c. classical (royalist/pre-revolution) art.

The Sun card is non-standard - being a carriage in front of a great palace (Sun King reference?). The Garden card is a little unusual, but otherwise the images are instantly recognizable.

The card size is small (smaller than the box) - a little bigger than the standard "mini" decks. There are no numbers on the cards (easy to write in for yourself).

Personally, I like it. It's easy to read and something different for my collection.

greatdane

Thanks, Teheuti!

Always great to hear from someone who actually HAS it :). I know the reviewer said the stock isn't great and the backs are particularly inspirational, but I did find the images of interest because even though there is quite a bit in the background, it is definitely IN the background. Like she said, almost feels a bit 3D.

Thanks again for your thoughts. I wondered about what an actual reader who has a lot of decks would think of this one and you are a great one to know!