Spirit Vision is now Posted

MysticRose

Good News - Update - more ?s

I have been quiet for awhile and taking a break from Spirit Vision but now it is time to get going with it again. Just within the last couple of days many technical difficulties have been resolved. I have a lot of work still ahead of me but I hope fun too. :)

Before I get back to it, I have been looking over publisher guidelines. They all seem a bit different. It seems to me like if anyone does want to publish these, I will need to adjust the cards and re-do them anyway? Lewellyn's page says to make them only 300dpi? US games says to make them 70mmx117mm including the border. Does anyone know if these companies agree on what size the actual images should be? I may not be able to re-do the actual images so i need to get those correct the first time. The borders are not such a big deal with this deck. I can adjust them as needed.

So... in any event... I'm back on board with them. This whole project is taking much longer than I ever imagined... perhaps a lesson in patience for me.

lunakasha

Welcome back, skydancer!!!! :D

I wish I knew how to answer your question, but I'm afraid I don't know much about these things...all I know is that I still REALLY love your cards! :p Glad you are ready to give it another go...and I'm sure someone here will be able to help....good luck with everything! :)

:) Luna