Please check these out!

starsongs

Lswern, you are full of surprises!! :D

I love your cards so far; especially the magician as he watches those fireworks in the sky knowing he can create energetically at will...awesome

Keep up the wonderful work!!

starsongs

Suriel

Thanks, starsongs...!
You encourage me...:)

Lswern

Laura Borealis

Lswern -- a sanserif font is any font that does not have serifs. Serifs are the little slashes or lines that appear at the top and bottom of the strokes of letters. It's hard to explain without an example...

Okay, I made an example. Just click on the attachment.

Sanserif fonts look cleaner and more modern. Serif fonts are generally thought to be easier to read in print, like books or newspapers, because the serifs help guide your eye along the line of text. But I won't bore you with all that -- just look at the example in the attachment... :)

Attachments

• serifsans.gif
    serifsans.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 69

Suriel

Thanks, laura_borealis !
I'll try to work out the sanserif font some time soon!:)

Lswern

Suriel

Hi....everybody! :)

I've finished the hierophant card, finally!
And i have taken another snapshots for all the tarot cards that i've done so far....
I've modified them a bit, and the colour is brighter, the image is larger! :D
This time, i bet you wouldn't say they are too small, or too dark!:p

Hope that you go and check them out again!:)
Thanks!

Lswern

spoonbender

Hey Lswern,
You did a good job drawing those cards! But are you sure that's how you write "Know Thyself" in Greek? I have always seen it written as Gnwqi s(e)auton... (I hope you can see it in Greek characters, I wrote it in the font Symbol.)

Spoonbender

Suriel

spoonbender said:
Hey Lswern,
You did a good job drawing those cards! But are you sure that's how you write "Know Thyself" in Greek? I have always seen it written as Gnwqi s(e)auton... (I hope you can see it in Greek characters, I wrote it in the font Symbol.)

Spoonbender
Hi, Spoonbender!
Thanks for the information given!
I've changed the letters now....!
Please go and ckeck it out again...See if there is any other wrong! :)

Thanks!
Lswern

fairyhedgehog

These cards are truly delightful and I love them!

Only one small quibble - I like that they are 'soft focus' but could they be sharpened up a bit?

Suriel

fairyhedgehog said:
These cards are truly delightful and I love them!

Only one small quibble - I like that they are 'soft focus' but could they be sharpened up a bit?
Sorry about that! I've tried my best, but my digital camera just couldn't caught the images in more focused way! :(
Perhaps i'll wait for a scanner to have a more focused image....:)
Thanks for your opinion!

Lswern

skytwig

Lswern: I love your sense of color and the drawingness of the images!! It would be fun to do a throw with such a deck!

Keep up the good work! :)