Sweet Twilight-general discussion

frac_ture

I just got this deck and look forward to using it more deeply! The LWB says to go off your own intuitive feeling you get from the cards which is cool!

Hi, Azure_Skye -- I agree with you that this just a fantastic deck! It's one of two that I now own that I only use to do readings for myself, as it seems to give me such personal meanings. I don't find the LWB to be very helpful at all, but maybe forcing you to rely on your own intuition isn't such a horrible thing...? Anyway, I admire your fine taste in decks -- hope you continue to enjoy this one!

Eeviee

I've had my eye on this deck for a while, and I just ordered it! Cannot wait for.it to come in the mail!

Girl Archer

this deck is a late xmas gift for me... from me. can't wait to get my hands on it

hi,

Forgive the basic question but is it a "Tarot tradition" for decks to always be a gift?

Skydancer

Just thought I'd jump in here and say that I trimmed my deck, and it is definitely different now!! Highly intuitive. I took off all the borders, and rounded the corners. :)

Azure_Skye

Thanks frac ture! ! I an si sorry I am just now seeing your message

Azure_Skye

Just thought I'd jump in here and say that I trimmed my deck, and it is definitely different now!! Highly intuitive. I took off all the borders, and rounded the corners. :)

What did you use to round the corners?

strings of life

What did you use to round the corners?
She did. I am now the owner of Skydancer's gorgeously trimmed deck. What a feast for the eyes it is without the borders and titles.

I am going to go to a local art supply store and will purchase a pen with white or silver ink so that I can number the Minors though; some of them are hard to decipher. I don't mind handwritten numbers. It makes the deck my own. The Majors are easy to figure out though.

septimus

amazing deck

I just did my first reading with this deck--totally amazing and very evocative of the subtleties
of the relationship. I am an instant fan.

Winterchild

Beautiful Accurate Twilight...!

I haven't used this deck in a year or more and this week it has been my Deck of the Week, along with a hand from Silicon Dawn :) Well instead of just Daily Draws I did a couple different things this week. Today I asked the tarot, tell me three things that have been the most important in the past week..... a kind of test... oh boy.... right or right? It was a total one hundred and eighty!!! You can read about it on my blog which is linked under my avatar.

Fantastic intuitive gorgeous deck!! MUST get a back up of this one.

:)

Lil Red

ST is a very beautiful deck that I'm completely smitten with it! I actually saw this tarot a couple of years ago and thought it was gorgeous. Now that i own it I can't put it down. I'm also planning in getting a back up cause that is how much I love them!