Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

II of Swords & Wands - X of Wands

connection - bold - overextending

After an agreement. Somebody will come to you and propose to help you carry a burden/something heavy.

-



RWS

Devil - Moon - Ace of Wands RX

hot - illusions - false start

I have to say she definitely fantasizes about you!

---

Q: Did that guy really think I was flirting, if so, does that mean he's attracted by me?
Moon king wands 9 pent

Yes he hoped you were and yes deffinate attraction

Why do I have to wait until I am less all over
The place for love to happen
Top   #451
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
Why do I have to wait until I am less all over
The place for love to happen
RWS

VII of Wands - Devil - Chariot RX

fighting - bondage - defeat

Because you need energy to fight through what's keeping you in place... And in order to fight you'll need organization and a plan! Maybe the Devil is the fact that you're all over the place?

---

Q: Do me find me attractive the way I am - I mean, how do I seem to men right now?
Top   #452
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

VII of Wands - Devil - Chariot RX

fighting - bondage - defeat

Because you need energy to fight through what's keeping you in place... And in order to fight you'll need organization and a plan! Maybe the Devil is the fact that you're all over the place?

---

Q: Do me find me attractive the way I am - I mean, how do I seem to men right now?
Ok 2 cups death the world

The way you communicate or interact with men

Walk talk smile is what transforms them and

Makes you seem worldly

Ok fight through what ; ok I get the more planning thing

Absolutly but fight through what : what is that devil

I feel it but why is it here
Top   #453
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
Ok fight through what ; ok I get the more planning thing

Absolutly but fight through what : what is that devil

I feel it but why is it here
RWS

Strength - Ace of Cups - King of Wands ALL RX

weakness - instability - unpredictability

Something inside you ... something that makes you weak and unstable - maybe you can vanquish it by turning these cards?

---

Q: Anything I should be looking forward to this weekend?
Top   #454
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Strength - Ace of Cups - King of Wands ALL RX

weakness - instability - unpredictability

Something inside you ... something that makes you weak and unstable - maybe you can vanquish it by turning these cards?

---

Q: Anything I should be looking forward to this weekend?
King wands devil 9 pent

Yes a man is going to be really attracted to youh

How do I stop feeling insecure
I have brave heart
Top   #455
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
King wands devil 9 pent

Yes a man is going to be really attracted to youh

How do I stop feeling insecure
I have brave heart
Hermit / Five of Swords / Emperor

You do indeed feel insecure as indicated by the Five of Swords. You need to undergo some soul-searching and find what you truly love and who you truly are and you need to start setting boundaries and being more control

Q: What is D hoping for with me?
Top   #456
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Hermit / Five of Swords / Emperor

You do indeed feel insecure as indicated by the Five of Swords. You need to undergo some soul-searching and find what you truly love and who you truly are and you need to start setting boundaries and being more control

Q: What is D hoping for with me?
9 wands fool 3 swords

I think he is a bit of a player

How do I begin this soul searching?
Top   #457
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
9 wands fool 3 swords

I think he is a bit of a player

How do I begin this soul searching?
Past: Five of Swords (Again!)
Present: Four of Pentacles
Future: The World

The key seems to be to put self-defeating habits behind you and stop thinking people are better than you. You need to narrow your focus on you and focus more about what matters to you and in the future I see this as the key to you evolving and becoming happier and more fulfilled

Q: What does D feel for more in his heart?
Top   #458
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Past: Five of Swords (Again!)
Present: Four of Pentacles
Future: The World

The key seems to be to put self-defeating habits behind you and stop thinking people are better than you. You need to narrow your focus on you and focus more about what matters to you and in the future I see this as the key to you evolving and becoming happier and more fulfilled

Q: What does D feel for more in his heart?
Justice 3 swords tower

He feels he is justified in breaking hearts

Again 3 hearts for this man I think he had his
Heart hurt very badly in the past

What does my kung fu teacher think of me ?
Top   #459
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
Justice 3 swords tower

He feels he is justified in breaking hearts

Again 3 hearts for this man I think he had his
Heart hurt very badly in the past

What does my kung fu teacher think of me ?
Yeah he's pretty screwed up!

Nine of Wands / Queen of Wands / 7 of Pentacles

I think he thinks you're sexy and attractive and that you are good at what he teaches you and that he watches you closely

Q: What does L feel for me in his heart?
Top   #460




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.