Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
the reason c moved on from me???
devil - hanged man rx - 6 of pents rx
chained down - let go - codependency

c felt that being with you he is chained down in a codependent relationship that he can't be himself in, hence he moved on.


Q: how will things unfold regarding me and person X in the next 3 months?
Top   #551
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
devil - hanged man rx - 6 of pents rx
chained down - let go - codependency

c felt that being with you he is chained down in a codependent relationship that he can't be himself in, hence he moved on.


Q: how will things unfold regarding me and person X in the next 3 months?
Page of Wands / Magician / Star
You'll be going out and doing plenty of things together but you'll still have a wish that needs to be discussed.

******************

Q: will TF make me an acceptable offer or one I'm likely to refuse?
Top   #552
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Q: will TF make me an acceptable offer or one I'm likely to refuse?
RWS

II of Swords RX - Page of Cups - Queen of Cups

solved tension - spontaneous - healer

Yes, I mean more than acceptable, whatever's been between the two of you, the tension has been cleared and there is a lot of room for enthusiastic collab, and I've a feeling you'll begin to see heart to heart too! ^^

---

Q: Is my new idea of assigning a day for different types of blog posts a good one - as in, will it make my blog more fluid, and possibly bring more readers?
Top   #553
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

II of Swords RX - Page of Cups - Queen of Cups

solved tension - spontaneous - healer

Yes, I mean more than acceptable, whatever's been between the two of you, the tension has been cleared and there is a lot of room for enthusiastic collab, and I've a feeling you'll begin to see heart to heart too! ^^

---

Q: Is my new idea of assigning a day for different types of blog posts a good one - as in, will it make my blog more fluid, and possibly bring more readers?

chariot 5wands 7 pent

oh yes go ahead it seems that it will put you way above the competitors

does he see anything happening in the future
Top   #554
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
does he see anything happening in the future
RWS

IX of Swords - Page of Swords - Hanged Man

insomnia - logic - freeze

Hmmm... He is pretty worried about the future, but he's listening to his mind this time and so he's taking a break to think things through.

---

Q: Should I delete my other blogs and keep one, or keep them and sometimes post there too?
Top   #555
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

multitasking not working- virtue- deep knowing

I get the sense of keeping one and making that one count. It seems important to focus your efforts rather than scater them. The cards are advising you to pour all your creativity into one source, rather than a few.

2 of Pents Rx Justice High Priestess

( Bohemian Gothic deck )



What did NZ feel while he was watching me the other night?
Top   #556
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
What did NZ feel while he was watching me the other night?
Queen of Wands - The World - Judgement
8 of Swords


NZ thinks you're hot and very valuable; heavenly even. I do see them tongue tied and too shy to speak. Secret thoughts NZ has for you.

How should I live my life? Like there's no tomorrow?
Top   #557
darksoul's Avatar
darksoul  darksoul is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,247
darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Queen of Wands - The World - Judgement
8 of Swords


NZ thinks you're hot and very valuable; heavenly even. I do see them tongue tied and too shy to speak. Secret thoughts NZ has for you.

How should I live my life? Like there's no tomorrow?
queen of sords- ace of pents- 8 of pents
waiting-luck-movemen
you should live with caution you have been waiting for something and from the look of hese cards its time live like you want

why does this j hguy seem to want to help me even tho he doesnt know me
Top   #558
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
queen of sords- ace of pents- 8 of pents
waiting-luck-movemen
you should live with caution you have been waiting for something and from the look of hese cards its time live like you want

why does this j hguy seem to want to help me even tho he doesnt know me
qu swords devil king cups

he feels your pain ,and understands
your hang ups and feels fatherly towards you

he might be obsescssing a bit about you

this week
Top   #559
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Wheel of Fortune Knight of Wands 4 of Swords

oportunity- ignition- rest

Something will happen and turn in your favor, and you will feel the passion you have lost for life and you will feel inner peace as well


Does my boyfriend love and miss me the same way I love and miss him?
Top   #560




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.