Working Under Pressure Spread by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

Working Under Pressure Spread by Glass Owl

2--3------
----------
1--4------

(This layout is in the shape of a cooking pot.)

1. Turning On The Heat: What demands does my job (and my job environment) place on me?

2. The Temperature's Rising: What I demands do I place on myself due to my job?

3. Boiling Point: What are my limits?

4. Cool Down: How can I respect my limits and de-stress?

5. The Pot Handle: How I can turn my work pressures to an advantage?

*Optional: Look at the shadow card (the card on the bottom of the deck) to discover something that really pushes your buttons.

UPDATE: A new modified version...

-----------
2---3------
--6--------
1---4------

1. Turning On The Heat: What demands does my current job environment place on me? How are these demands affecting me?

2. The Temperature's Rising: What I demands do I place on myself and others due to my job? How do these demands affect the atmosphere?

3. Boiling Point: What are my limits or weaknesses in my current job setting? In what way am I inflaming my work situation or getting my own way?

4. Cool Down: How can I respect my limits? What actions should I minimize or avoid to reduce the tension or make things go more smoothly for me?

5. The Pot Handle: How can I best use my strengths on the job? How can I turn my work pressures to an advantage?

*6: The Food: What positive should I focus on regarding my work situation? What positive lesson can I gain from my current work situation?

*An oracle card could be substituted for this card.

Zelmira

Glass Owl:
I love this spread! I am a teacher for a public school system and we are really on a pressure cooker at all times. This spread is great. I really need to know a way to survive each year. Thanks for sharing. I am going to give a try as soon as I can and will let you know how it goes. Blessings,
Zelmira

Glass Owl

Zelmira said:
Glass Owl:
I love this spread! I am a teacher for a public school system and we are really on a pressure cooker at all times. This spread is great. I really need to know a way to survive each year. Thanks for sharing. I am going to give a try as soon as I can and will let you know how it goes. Blessings,
Zelmira
I'm glad that you like it and I love suggestions or ideas on how to make my spreads better or more accessible so please let know how it works out for you.

Glass Owl

A modified version of my Working Under Pressure Spread:

Under Pressure Spread (5) by Glass Owl

2--3------
----------
1--4------

(This layout is in the shape of a cooking pot.)

1. Turning On The Heat: What demands are placed on me by others?

2. The Temperature's Rising: What demands do I place on myself?

3. Boiling Point: What are my limits? What is my breaking point?

4. Cool Down: How can I respect my limits and relax?

5. The Pot Handle: How I can turn these pressures to an advantage?

*Optional: Look at the shadow card (the card on the bottom of the deck) to discover something that really pushes your buttons.