Cattarot is out!:))

reall

Oh my! This looks like such fun. I love Catintin and Freddie Mercatury and the castle behind Puss in Boots.... I'm not sure how it will be to have Wonder Woman, Fred Astaire, and the Count of Montecristo in the same spread but the humor and detail and beautiful outfits are just irresistible.

Edit: These images express a lot in body language and attitude. I am definitely getting this one.
HA HA! Yes! Wonder Woman and Count of Montecristo are some of my fav!XD including Disney and Starwars!XD can't wait to see how they ALL work together in spread?XD ;))
I posted links so we can admire those fantastic colors and I all those details in the background!XD hope to see more decks in the future from this artist!XD :))
who knows maybe another historic deck with human characters would be fantastic!XD lolz :))

Alta

Thanks for that link reall! That makes me understand the deck better.

Obsydian

I love the idea and the artwork, I think the only thing holding me back is cats based on real people or media that I don't really know. Historical people anything makes me icky

This message brought to you by Tapatalk

FLizarraga

the most anthropomorphized cats I can take are the BB Cats in human dress but still CATS in physiology...

Huh. This is probably the most revealing insight about the BB Cats that I have read in a LOOOOOOOOONG time... :)

The Cattarot cards I can see, I think they are well done. I particularly like the Fool as Jack in the Magic Beans, with that swirling, leafy stalk --and does the Empress remind anybody else of Susan Sarandon?. But they are just not for me.

MoonGypsy

Huh. This is probably the most revealing insight about the BB Cats that I have read in a LOOOOOOOOONG time... :)

The Cattarot cards I can see, I think they are well done. I particularly like the Fool as Jack in the Magic Beans, with that swirling, leafy stalk --and does the Empress remind anybody else of Susan Sarandon?. But they are just not for me.

i think i will stick with my BBCats...:) [And the few others i have] i used to collect most all
Cat decks, but not anymore...

Watching the Youtube video totally convinced me this deck is not for me...

Although [like Flizzy] i do see that the deck is well done...so kuddos to the artist.

G6

To be honest, the artwork for this really freaks me out. I think it might be the human breasts on the cats. But that's ok, we're really spoiled for choice for Cat-themed Tarots - there's definitely something for everyone!

Yeah, LoScar if you're listening, you might want to stop with the Dolly Parton breasts on animals.

Tarotwolf

The deck seems really odd to me, but I guess tarot enthusiasts who roleplay as furries have finally found the equivalent to tarot catnip.

rubyofjoy

too humanized for me.

I love cat tarot decks, the first tarot deck I connected with that brought tarot alive for me was Mystical Cat tarot and it comes with a wonderful book written by Lunaea Weatherstone. It is a great cat deck for beginners. This new cat deck is too humanized. I do not get a sense of the feline energy in it. Also I prefer border-free decks. interesting artwork.

Myrrha

This isn't really a cat deck. Those aren't really cats. While I understand that everyone see things differently it is hard for me to see thinking these are not cat-like enough or too humanized. Are Roger and Jessica Rabbit not rabbit-y enough? It is just a whole different thing. it's for fun. :laugh: (And no I don't role play as a furry LOL!)