Saturn Returns

Jimilyn

joya250 (17 Aug, 2001 00:03):
dc,
yah, I didn't much understand it either - I cut and pasted it from one of the sites that purplelady provided links for. ... bottom line is that "bunches of cr@p" (the little-known but highly official name for astrological influence) start happening around age 27 and continue through age 30. yippee.

Joya,
:D ROFL!!! I love the "little-known but highly official name for astrological influence". Tooooooo funny.

Truth,
Goodness! You had a "busy" Saturn return! Although I'm new to astrology as well as to Tarot, I have learned about Saturn being a hard teacher. However, I've heard a saying for many years now, "Those difficult things that don't destroy us make us stronger." And that's a good thing, even if it isn't alway a walk in the park. ;)

I told a friend that I needed to find out who to petition to get Saturn taken out of my chart and replaced with another Jupiter...a planet that's so much more fun. :D Actually, I realize that I need Saturn to keep me balanced...but the thought still crosses my mind anyway. But just like with anything else that may be difficult, the rewards are great when you master a lesson that Saturn has, right? :)

Catch y'all later!
Jimilyn

.dc

Truth,

WOW... that's an intense experience. so far mine's almost the complete opposite and for me having grown up with the hard life is almost unreal. sometimes i walk around wanting to have people pinch me... i also have been wanting to know "when this ends" and what happens to me when it does all fallout.

but i'm trying hard not to do that... trying very hard to just go with the flow and continuing learning and being the best me i can be. but yes, i too feel as if this is a big rollercoaster ride at speeds not allowing me to gain full perspectives of the world around me.

*hug*
.dc