Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 137 : March 15th -March 22nd

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Illuminated Tarot and Cosmo Astrotaro this week.

Thank you.

AJ

good morning everyone! Any birthdays or anniversaries or just because celebrations this week?

Elendil

Hoi Polloi Tarot this week - another recent trade

@AJ: Good to see you back - we missed you last week (although I still visited your blog to read your explorations of the Etruscan Tarot) :)

BodhiSeed

good morning everyone! Any birthdays or anniversaries or just because celebrations this week?

Got my 25th wedding anniversary coming up on the 19th. :D

toj

I am almost to the one week anniversary of no voice. No celebrations though.

Congrats BodhiSeed!

BodhiSeed

I am almost to the one week anniversary of no voice. No celebrations though.

Congrats BodhiSeed!
Thanks Toj.:heart: What is "no voice" - is it literally no voice?

toj

Affirmative....my voice is gone. I have laryngitis. At least the Klimt is talking to me.

BodhiSeed

Affirmative....my voice is gone. I have laryngitis. At least the Klimt is talking to me.
Oh dear, I hope you get better soon!

GryffinSong

Hope your voice comes back soon, toj!

I'm having very mixed reactions to the joie de vivre. The artwork is quirky ... often cute, often powerfully on point, but some of the creatures creep me out. Haven't explored all the images yet, having wanted to be surprised by them, but I think I'll take a quick look through the deck to see roughly what the cute vs creepy ratio is, and if I can figure out why they bug me. I think its the eyes, but am not yet certain.

VGimlet

Happy Anniversary Bodhiseed!

I hope your voice is better toj - ugh!

Almost done with the Robin Wood. Yay. I mean, I'll keep it of course, but...hmmm. not on my top 20. I do like the Oblique Strategies cards, a lot of fun and kind of dead-on this week. :p

(Todays: Be less critical more of the time.)