2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

reall

Still playing with the jewelry box .... but yes I could do that. Thanks MG & ***waves*** to the winner of that last drawing!!!!

omg! this is best!^^ :))) just insert small card in the corner!^^ btw you may consider making similar backgrounds for lady and gentlman?^^ as well for *bad cards so they can be easy recognizable?^^ ;))))

danieljuk

Daniel - Ciro Marchetti THANKS - very cool, answers my question - 27x35....I'll work on that but they will not be as cool as his as there's no way I'm hand making each one of them

according to my order receipt for them it says they are "27x36". His fabrics are luxury and a nice treat. I hardly had found any GT mats or larger Lenormand mats out there last year. If you made a cheaper version with nice images it could fill a space in the market! You wouldn't have to hand embroider :D I haven't seen many lenormand fabrics compared to tarot.

looking forwards to this all! :) Hope you 2015 is much better for you than 2014 Seven :heart:

Leo77

If we're just doing a crazy wishlist:

I'd love an art deco style deck, complete with the occaisional Egyptian motifs, etc. I do love the jewelry idea, as well.

This would get you out of the Victorian age but stil not be modern.

GotH

OK here's an idea. I have images of all 36 of the lenormand symbols in jewelry form. I was thinking some people might get off on vintage jewelry, so this would be like a Jewelry Box of Lenormands. Thoughts? Cool? Dumb? This is obviously without the numbers yet or inserts.
:thumbsup:

I really like this idea as the images pop out loud and clear. I would totally consider purchasing this deck if made.

ETA: To me, the blue velvet background offers the pieces the best without taking away from them.

seven stars

hand drawn/painted

Here's another idea, since some people said they wanted something hand-drawn. I just drew & painted this, it's kind of a doodle style, I've done a lot of this sort of thing before & I could make a deck in this style in, well, I hate to commit to a time....what do you think?

Attachments

• Clover.jpg
    Clover.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 132

greatdane

Interesting style

I like the form of the Shamrock. The inside may be a little busy for me, but I really like the style apart from that. I like simple, you know me :). But I really like the form of it a lot as it's clear and there's something flowing about it even apart from what is inside it.

MoonGypsy

You know how much i LOVE your art, seven...:*

But i must honestly say that that particular clover/shamrock style doesn't grab me
for the kind of Lenormand deck i am hoping for next...

seven stars

You know how much i LOVE your art, seven...:*

But i must honestly say that that particular clover/shamrock style doesn't grab me
for the kind of Lenormand deck i am hoping for next...

Good to know - good to know.

karen0205

This is the card I made for the AT Tarot - I'm posting it because, for those of you who want a "hand drawn" Lenormand deck, this is a style I could do....but, it's not Victorian - I could MAKE it victorian though....Is this a style people would be into or does it need more vivid colors, etc.?

If you have a general style that you like, link some pix. I can't draw exactly like someone else but I can get the general idea.

I'm also getting it that people tend to NOT like borders.

Yes, no borders, lol

I love this card. I think the style is beautiful. I love
the colors. Really Nice.