2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

Village Witch

I like the Shamrock. It has the feel of an Alice in Wonderland theme.

I myself bought your Vintage German Lenormand on etsy.com for Christmas. I love it!

seven stars

I like the Shamrock. It has the feel of an Alice in Wonderland theme.

I myself bought your Vintage German Lenormand on etsy.com for Christmas. I love it!

Well, here was the 2nd one I had started, now I have no idea whether to bother finishing it & start the other 34....kind of leaning toward *no* hahaha...

Attachments

• Rider 1.jpg
    Rider 1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 191

MoonGypsy

Well, here was the 2nd one I had started, now I have no idea whether to bother finishing it & start the other 34....kind of leaning toward *no* hahaha...

Oh!!!! i ADORE that Rider Card!! Wow!!!! Maybe we should rethink this...
You're leaning towards no, and now [to confuse matters] :p i am now leaning towards a big YES!

Seven, may i mention again how incredibly talented you are? :D

reall

OMG! FANTASTIC!@,@ :)))))))))))

FLizarraga

I do love both the jewelry Lenormand and the doodly drawn one --particularly the Clover. So beautiful!

FLizarraga

I should add, borderless, yes, and choice of adding or not number and card insert, like your previous decks. I have some with, some without, and they are all winners.

greatdane

I so agree, Flizarraga!

Choice is so lovely as everyone can get what they personally like :).

cirom

Just took a peep at your Rider..... I hardly ever comment on other peoples work because.... well just because..... :) However I just wanted to make a few points and I hope they will be seen as constructive. Advice more than direction. The reason I'm bothering is because I think its a great image.
First of all its so strong of a decorative style, that you may be forced to apply it to all cards in order that the deck has an overall visual consistency, and it may prove difficult on some of the cards......
Secondly, my initial impression (and forgive me if I misintepreted it) but it appears to be a female or at least a very feminine face. Was this your intent. If it was, then kudos to you and welcome to the club :), but if not, you might wish to make some adjustments.
Third. The bird the rider has on her/his wrist would appear to be a hunting bird of prey. Thats perfectly suited to the character, but may raise some distracting questions for a reader of what is its significance (if indeed its intended to have one) in the context of the the Rider cards principal role as a deliverer of messages).
From my perspective its interesting and attractive enough of design as is, but based on my experience I wouldn't be surprised if you would be questioned and possibly challenged on such points... But as I say, I think its charming....

greatdane

I MUST HAVE....

that purple rose TAROT 3 card mat for my Lilac Twilight deck. It is large, even though Lenormand, and that mat would just be perfect. NOW, I just need that gloomy gray one for my Mysteries of the Old Castle...hint...hint hint. Those mats are my new fav thing.