Anyone got a spread to deduce purity of intent?

thorhammer

No, it's not got to do with a romance, LOL.

There's a guy at work who I think might be fudging his timesheet to rip off clients - not for that particular purpose, but rather so that he can maintain his "utilisation" (chargeable time to clients) whilst doing EFF-all.

Yesterday I came up against what appears to be evidence of this, and because it was brought to my attention by a client, I have no choice but to pursue it. But I'm afraid of my own intentions - am I on a witchhunt? Am I using this guy to further my "cause" (it's something that's been worrying me for a bit), am I persecuting him because I don't like him (I don't), or am I doing it for the right reasons?

So, I need a spread. I've done one reading, with a spread of my own devising, but my spread-designing brain isn't on fire tonight, sadly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

\m/ Kat

reine de saba

In the index you'll find what is probably adaptable, the Lying Spread.

there's a 3carder for"what are their motives"

but what really looks Ideal is RWCarter's recent "things aren't always what they seem"

hope this helps

saba

thorhammer

Thanks, mate. :) I appreciate it, I'll go check them out now!

\m/ Kat

franniee

Hi Kat!

Why not just pull three cards with the question what are my intentions? What is motivating me? See whatcha get. That is what I would do.

Let's see if the devil or 7 of swords come up or if the king or queen of swords.... or justice....

:heart:
f

thorhammer

The reading I did before gave me . . . *drumroll* The Tower! How's that for a shocker!

I want to incorporate his intentions, as well, as he's a very hard person to read and because he's my direct superior I want to be armed with as much info as possible. The reading I did was helpful for my motives, but muddy on his. Might have to wait a day or so, till I'm a bit calmer. I'm still a bit worked up about it. :D

\m/ Kat