Just found - Tarot Nusantara

karen0205

gregory said:
I just found an Indonesian bookstore that sells this set. There is NO indication of how you can pay so I emailed them. Watch this space.
panting, pacing back and forth, keep hitting refresh

Flaxen

I love the art on this deck. Gorgeous!

gregory

No response yet. What time is it there in terms of GMT ? (and oh dear - I don't suppose this will be top of their priority list anyway... we are so self important - we assume they will be desperate to get our business, but perhaps - NOT !))

Debra

Quite a wonderful style. Reminds me a bit of the Deviant Moon, in feeling.

zephyr_heart said:
Do you understand Bahasa Indonesia?

Oh no, not one word--I just recognized the look of the language.

eta: I just looked at the minors--they are more Rider-Waite than the majors :)

nisaba

WonderGuy said:
and thanks gregory, for doing the leg work, :)
<darkly> She's not doing the legwork - she's trying to get in first!

gregory

nisaba said:
<darkly> She's not doing the legwork - she's trying to get in first!
True - very true... :D

yirabeth

I don't mind being second or 100th...I'm always shy of sending emails, what if they get annoyed that I bothered them and send lightning bolts over the internet to reach out of my computer and smite me??!! YIKES!!

I'm happy to let Gregory be first to get a pretty new deck :)

~Yira

gregory

yirabeth said:
I don't mind being second or 100th...I'm always shy of sending emails, what if they get annoyed that I bothered them and send lightning bolts over the internet to reach out of my computer and smite me??!! YIKES!!

I'm happy to let Gregory be first to get a pretty new deck :)

~Yira
No - YOU are happy to let gregory get smited with the lightning bolts (somehow the correct word - "smitten" - looked wrong there :D)

Poor me.... Send cash :)

Manda

gregory said:
No - YOU are happy to let gregory get smited with the lightning bolts (somehow the correct word - "smitten" - looked wrong there :D)

Poor me.... Send cash :)

I believe the word is smote.

As in what I will be if I buy one more deck... but I am betting girl :)

yirabeth

ROTFL!! Gregory is smitten... *giggles insanely* No see..really the deal here is, you are so absolutely AWESOME they wouldn't DARE smite you! So you're safe, and now I am too because you sent the email!

~Yira

***(actually, with close to 1600 decks I'm sure they'll think, just push that deck in her general direction and back away slowly.....)