Tarot de Jacques Vieville

Wendywu

I see that Flornoys have now for sale a reproduction deck of the Vieville majors. Does anyone know if they intend doing the whole deck?

I very much want a Vieville but since I am terminally poverty stricken I need to be very careful how/where I spend my money. I cannot find the Heron edition to purchase but a reproduction from Flornoys would be OK. However, I also want the Madenie very much but if a reproduction of the whole Vieville will become available then I will wait for that because I adore that deck and it is so damn readable! I have it as a custom deck app and so very much want the cards themselves!

If it will be a while before the whole deck is available I will get the Madenie and start saving again.

Anyone?

Yves Le Marseillais

A solution exist don't worry

I see that Flornoys have now for sale a reproduction deck of the Vieville majors. Does anyone know if they intend doing the whole deck?

I very much want a Vieville but since I am terminally poverty stricken I need to be very careful how/where I spend my money. I cannot find the Heron edition to purchase but a reproduction from Flornoys would be OK. However, I also want the Madenie very much but if a reproduction of the whole Vieville will become available then I will wait for that because I adore that deck and it is so damn readable! I have it as a custom deck app and so very much want the cards themselves!

If it will be a while before the whole deck is available I will get the Madenie and start saving again.

Anyone?

Hello Wendywu,

As I am also a collector man, I suggest you strongly to get the wonderful Vieville full deck facsimile that just published SIVILIXI / Patrick COQ.
His site is:

http://editions-sivilixi.com

I bought it and it's really a very good work of reproduction: Exact size, colours, proportion, square corners ect... paper weight is enough (even if I do prefer a 400 gr paper: My own choice and taste).

Regarding Roxanne Flornoy, she don't intend (as far I know from her) to issued a full deck.
So.... buy a Vieville and save money for my Madenié ha ha !! I will keep one copy aside for you I promise.

Happy Sunday

Yves LM

Wendywu

Yves - you are wonderful - many thanks :heart:

DeToX

lol I had wondered the same thing myself. It would be great with a full 78 card Flornoy deck but as it features all the cards reversed as well as the normal way around, it's more than just a 22 majors deck. It might be good to buy both lol. I am thinking of buying one or both of these. The Madenié is fantastic as well - I have that one. Thanks Yves!

Mystavi

Hi !

For those who can read French, I indicate you the publication in the editions SIVILIXI of the first part dedicated to the major arcans of my book "Les Mystères du tarot de Viéville" (The Mysteries of the tarot of Vieville, decoding an esoteric tarot of the XVII century).
I hope that in the future it will be a day translated into English...

Wendywu

When it is I will most certainly buy it, but at the moment my French is absolutely not good enough!

KurtM55

Hello Mr. Coq,
I hope your book is translated into English as well. I greatly enjoy enjoy the Vieville tarot you sent to me and would love to read more about it. If I was to order the book in French does anyone know of a translation service that I could use to get the book translated?

anubis777

Hello Kurt,
You sound so eager like me to read the books in French. I checked on translations services & it was a fortune for books that were only like 200 pages. And they may leave things out as well. I wish all the books as well were in French but sadly they are not & because it is so expensive to have them published in English I don't know if Patricks books will get to be done in English either. Patrick is also going to have his 2nd book released in May on the minors so both books are over 700 pages so I guess we are out of luck & money on understanding them. I didn't have good luck with private teachers either on understanding the Marseille Tarot.

garmonbozia

Regarding Roxanne Flornoy, she don't intend (as far I know from her) to issued a full deck.

I asked her this when the deck was first announced, and if I remember correctly, she said that they do hope to publish a full deck some day. I don't seem to have the email any longer to double check her exact words, but I would say it is possible we'll see one.