Marseille....Cats?

gregory

There are a couple. There's the Chat du Marseilles from our own Hudson Gray, There is the Carot to name but two. (I was watching TV and don't feel like looking any more !)

I think it's rather clever and I look forward to another !

Padma

And Pagan Cats, not to mention Baroque Bohemian Cats! ;) There is also Cat's Eye tarot.

I can't wait to see the images on all the Marseille cats - I need illustrated pips! And I hope these will be :)

gregory

I think it was cats as MARSEILLES that interested the OP. There are LOADS of cat decks in general.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/cat.shtml

(Hm; now that I think of it, I suddenly NEED a Cat Thoth... :D)

And as a TdM, I would be surprised if it had illustrated pips. They could get cats in there somehow, I guess, but not as actualf PICTURES - then it wouldn't be a TdM.

Padma

OMG! There's a Cat Thoth...? Why didn't you say! *faints*

I want to learn Thoth but I don't like the decks on offer. Perhaps cats will appeal more :) going to check out your link, thank you so much, Gregory!

Padma

Cannot find the Cat Thoth, alas! Off to do more research!

ETA: Cat thoth not found. Gregory, when you have a minute, can you please tell me the name of the deck...? Thanks in advance! Or....did you mean there ISN'T one, and you want one...?

gregory

Cannot find the Cat Thoth, alas! Off to do more research!

ETA: Cat thoth not found. Gregory, when you have a minute, can you please tell me the name of the deck...? Thanks in advance!

NO NO I mean I want someone to MAKE one ! How about you ? You paint !

greatdane

I'm reading about all the CAT decks, BUT...

I was speaking strictly about MARSEILLE style decks. I hadn't seen one quite like this one, although Medieval Cats is a little similar. I thought there was a Chat Du Marseille awhile back. Most of the latest ones seem more in RWS style.

Padma

NO NO I mean I want someone to MAKE one ! How about you ? You paint !

I know absolutely nothing about the Thoth deck! lol! It would take me forevs to do the research, and then there is the art...maybe by 2015, haha! Thanks for your faith in me! lol!